Monday 14 January 2013

Hello!

Hi! I thought I should maybe post something on here to give some background to me.
I am a married woman, nearly my 10 year anniversary, I have four kids, and have recently discovered a passion for writing!
This is my first story I've written since leaving high school in 1999 so it's been a while!
My big sister is my biggest fan and a constant source of encouragement and sometimes inspiration.... I also have a network of people on both Twitter and Facebook, Oh and the odd mum in the school playground.... :)
I've never blogged before so if I'm doing it wrong someone let me know, and show me the way!
I have considered rewriting my story as an independent work of fiction, dissasociating it from Fifty Shades, obviously it would take a fair bit of work to do and I'm not sure it's good enough to stand on its own, that and its not finished! Again your feedback would be helpful.
I hope you do like my story and leave me questions/comments/reviews and I'll endeavour to answer them as soon as possible.
Thanks
 CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment