Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 20 Kinky Fuckery


A/N character names belong to E. L. James the story is mine!
This is my first attempt at all things kinky fuckery, please be gentle with your reviews, I was nervous about this chapter I suppose that's why its taken so long to write! Big thanks to my constant reviewers I love you all! To clarify they are in Seattle at the moment heading back to Scotland for Jack Hyde's trial in the next couple of chapters!
Enjoy...

I look round not quite sure that this is reality at all! I stare at Christian. Boy does he have a hidden side! I'm in a huge room its a bit bigger than Christians bedroom but then to fit in all this I suppose it needs to be! It's deceptively warm and inviting, until you look up and see the black ceiling. He flicks a switch and the walls begin to change colour in gentle waves, and the ceiling lights up with thousands of bulbs that make it look like the nights sky. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He touches another button and soft music fills the room. The space is dominated by a four-poster bed in the middle of the room, It's not as big as the bed downstairs and looks antique with its ornately carved mahogany posts. There are indentations in the luxurious red carpet where there has obviously been other furniture before. There are things hanging down from the ceiling too, ropes of all different lengths and some chains. There are also large industrial looking hooks in the ceiling as if other thing have been there too... Along one wall are drawers built out from the wall, all sleek and modern with stainless steel handles. Across another wall hangs a blood-red curtain I step forward to touch it but Christian stops me.
"Do you trust me Ana?" He stares deep into my eyes
"Yes" I breathe, there is something forbidden about this room, it fills me with lust and fear in equal quantities.
"Hold out your hands." He commands. I hold them out and hear a snapping sound, holy shit he's handcuffed me!
"What are you doing?" I ask
"Playtime!" He replies, oh god he seems to be quite into this kinky shit!
"Yeah? You could have told me! What else do you have planned?"
"If I tell you that you wont react naturally, I need you to trust me. I won't ever hurt you Ana I love you"
"I'm not sure about this I mean you had brain surgery 4 weeks ago! I don't think the handcuffs are really necessary!"
"Ok, how about I handcuff one hand to something and put the key within your reach? I don't want you to be scared of me Ana!"
"Nah how about I handcuff YOU?!"
"Yeah im up for that!" He removes the cuffs from me placing the key on top of the drawers. He hands me the cuffs and pulls his top off and jumps onto the bed.
"Can I cuff you to the bed?"
"Whatever will give you the greatest pleasure baby!"
"Hmmm..." I cuff one hand to the bed post, his eyes flare with delight. I move over to the drawers "You got any other sets?"
"Yup, third drawer down on the left." I open the drawer and find an array of restraints I can't help the gasp that escapes my lips, Christian laughs, cheeky sod!
"These ones I think!" I pull out a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs placing the attached key on the drawers too. I snap the cuff to his other wrist and the bed post. He is lying on his back looking up at the stars. I decide to go and have a look around while my man is helpless! "So what do we have here." I rifle through his drawers. I open the first one to find a multitude of vibrating implements. A few rabbits, a couple of plain little bullets and a few bloody huge cock like ones! There are also cock rings and some things that I wouldn't even like to guess what or where they are for!
"Having fun Miss Steele?"
"Oh yes Mr Grey!"
"Your curiosity knows no bounds does it?"
"Should it?"
"Fair point"
"Do you mind me poking in your drawers Mr Grey?"
"No, poke away, I'd rather see you naked though!"
"I thought we needed some playthings..."
"Ana you wouldn't know what to do with half that stuff anyway!" Shit that's true! I am drawn to the curtain, it seems to be hiding something... He catches my eye line "No Ana don't open the curtain. Please" He begs so I retreat
"Only if you tell me where I can get a whip, because you've been a very naughty boy!" His eyes light up like a kid at christmas!
"Top drawer in the middle" He pants. I open the drawer and am presented with an array of whips some look like crops for horses and others look like feather dusters, there is one that catches my eye, Its black leather and looks like a mop head but the handle has little diamonds studded onto it and a large one at the end.
"Oh I think ive found the one." I lift it out and hide it behind my back. I walk over to the bed. "What would you like me to do to you Mr Grey?" I flutter my lashes at him
"Whatever the fuck you like Ana!" I lightly slap him across the stomach with the whip, he groans
"Dont swear or ill do it again!"
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" he chants. I flick the whip over his chest and across his torso, this is such a turn on!
I climb on top of him sitting on his knees, I crouch forward and gently lick his thighs, I slowly move up his legs and towards his huge throbbing penis. I look up at him straining against the cuffs trying to see what in doing, I lap up towards him and just as he thinks im going to blow him I lash him hard on the chest with the whip. He groans loudly and his hips gyrate below me. He is trying to control himself for me! I realise that I want him now. I straddle his hips and make him penetrate me slowly. He moans loudly.
"Oh Ana... Ana, ANA!" Hes close to coming so I sit and do nothing until his breathing slows down, then I get to work! I ride him hard and fast I can see his eyes glazing over and hear his breathing becoming more erratic and then I hear him hiss my name
"OH FUCK ANA!" He yells pulling on his restraints I keep up my rhythm until I can feel him relaxing beneath me. I gently climb off and retrieve the keys. I unlock him and he holds me close. I don't realise what he's doing until its done. He has cuffed my wrists to the bed where his were but im lying on my belly on the bed and slightly nervous.
"Christian I don't like this!" I shout. I turn my head and I can see him moving about by the drawers. He is pulling things out but I can't quite see what from this angle. "Christian please"
"Trust me Ana!" He implores, and I suppose I have no choice.
"What are you going to do to me? Are you going to hit me?"
"I'll not do anything you're uncomfortable with, but if you feel panicked just shout out a random word"
"What bloody word?"
"A safe word!"
"Haggis!"
"Okay... If you shout haggis I'll stop and release you immediately. Now trust me Ana!" I bury my head in the mattress trying to block out the panic that has well and truly set in. I hear him moving towards me. He removes the cuff from the bed and attaches it to my ankle. He flips me over and repeats the motion. Im now on my back legs spread and arms out. My left arm is sore but that's probably because it's still weak. I grimace with the throb that is coming from it. Christian notices and raises his eyebrows questioningly
"My arm is throbbing being up like this." I explain. He immediately releases it from the cuff and lays it above my head my ankle is still cuffed and he hooks the other end round the bed, he does the same with my right arm and leg. He places my right hand in my left above my head
"Don't move your arms Ana" He says in an authoritative tone
"Yes sir" I reply sarcastically. I hear the noise before I feel the blow. He has used that mop whip on me! It doesn't hurt, its weird, it sounds like it should but it doesn't?! I moan my body is responding in ways I don't expect. My nerves are jangling and my arousal levels are building.
"Open your eyes Ana, I want you to see whats happening" I didn't even realise I'd closed them! He is standing over me at the foot of the bed, the whip in one hand and an egg like thing in the other. He strokes me with the egg and I realise it's vibrating! He rolls it down from my throat to my clitoris in one long slow movement. the minute it hits its destination, I can feel myself beginning to orgasm.
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, Christiaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!" I moan I hope quietly, but probably not! My body convulses as he moves the egg round and puts it just inside me. He kneels down and licks my quivering clitoris until I have the most intense orgasm ever! I can feel every muscle tightening and releasing expelling wave upon wave of pleasure! It comes to an abrupt end when I hear Christian
"FUCK!"
"Huh? What?" I say in my drowsy confused post climaxed state. I look up and see him holding his eye.
"The fucking egg Ana! You bloody shot it at me!"
"What?"
"When you came Ana, I was licking you. I moved back to breathe and the egg came firing out of your vagina straight into my fucking eye!" I can't help but giggle! He looks at me and slowly I see the corners of his mouth turn up and soon he's laughing too. He removes the cuffs and I sit up. I stroke his face.
"Does it hurt?" I ask seeing that its starting to bruise. "Its bruising let me go and get you some ice."
"No, it doesn't matter. Id much rather find out how your feeling about the restraints."
"It was different but good. You seem to know a lot about this kind of stuff. Did you play with anyone else?"
"Ana, erm, Maria was into this kinda kinky sex and I found it pleasurable I learned a lot! Before her I didn't have a girlfriend." He clams up, I get the feeling he's not telling me the whole truth.
"You were a virgin until Maria?"
"Erm...no"
"Christian?"
"I was into sexual domination Ana. Being both the dominant and submissive I can do it all." Okay I wasnt expecting that!
"Dominant and submissive, as in gags and restraints and all that kinda thing?" Iask in slight disbelief.
"Sometimes, it depends on the situation and what scene we are doing. I would never force you into anything you didn't want to do."
"I want you now Christian. I don't want to talk anymore I want you to show me I trust you." I tell him honestly.
"Good Ana because this wont work if you don't" I stare into his eyes I can see the love in them so I can try this.
"I want to try" I insist.
"I'm going to blindfold you this time, and how do you feel about gagging?" I'll bloody choke!
"Gagging? Will I not choke?" I ask hearing the concern in my own voice.
"No baby its safe. You just bite on the ball" He assures me.
"How will I say haggis?" I panic
"I'll make it loose this time and you should be able to say haggis we will try it"
He gets the gag and places it in my mouth. This feels so wrong but right I can't explain it! He straps it to my head securely and I find I can still yell out haggis if i really need to. He then cuffs my wrists in soft cuffs that seem to be attached to the bed under the mattress, then he does the same to my ankles. I am completely at his mercy. He moves to the drawers and comes back with a blindfold he slips it over my eyes and my sense heighten. I know he is not on the bed but I cant seem to hear where he is, suddenly the music gets louder and a thumping beat begins it pulsates through me, I recognise it as something ive heard, but I don't know what it is. I feel his hands on my breasts moulding and squeezing them before I feel his lips on one nipple sucking and pulling and biting slightly, I feel a sudden sting but I barely flinch as he has moved onto the other nipple sucking and pulling it too then the sting again. I try to moan but the gag is in the way. My body is rippling under me. My hips are undulating to the rhythm of the music. His mouth moves down my body and I can feel him heading towards my clitoris, He stops before he reaches it and instead I feel him putting something in me. He slides it in and out then it begins pulsating inside me, touching what I assume to be the g spot because, damn that feels fucking fantastic! I scream as loud as I can because this is to good, I want to push my legs together to help decrease the sensation but I just have to go with it.
"Absorb the pleasure baby, don't fight it" He whispers in my ear.
I groan again. I cant bare this I think he's trying to kill me! I feel his mouth on me too licking and sucking while he slides, what i presume to be, the vibrator in and out. It's all too much and I can feel myself coming loud and fast, the feeling is amazing this tops earlier on, the waves just keep on coming. I feel a sharp tug on each nipple and if anything rather than annoy me it prolongs my ecstasy! I feel him gently remove the vibrator and stop licking as I float away on my high. Next thing I know the cuffs are off the blindfold is gone and my man is pulling me to the end of the bed. He flips me onto my stomach and puts my arse on the air. He holds my thighs and whispers,
"Id grab onto something this is gonna be hard and fast Ana!"
I grab the edge of the bed as he slams into me, oh fuck I love this! He keeps time with the music and thrusts hard. I feel myself being jilted forwards every time.
"HOLD the fuck on ANA!" He shouts so I push my arse back and jam my knees into the bed and steady myself with my hands for his continuing assault. I feel my insides quivering again, ready to explode at any moment.
"Go for it Ana come for me" I cant brace myself anymore as I come loudly again, Im vaguely aware of him orgasming too. I feel the buckles of the gag being undone and the music is changed back to the sweet melody that was playing when we first came in. I feel so tired after all that!
I feel him scoop me up. I open my eyes.
"Christian you have guests remember?"
"Fuck!" He places me back on the bed and goes to the drawers and pulls out a couple of sheets. He wraps one round himself and the other round me before scooping me up again and carrying me from the room, only pausing to lock the door. We head down the stairs only to be confronted by Kate and Elliot shagging on the breakfast bar.
"Shit, Elliot!" Kate says slapping her boyfriend on the back. Elliot looks up and smiles.
"Hey bro! Hey Ana!" He acts like there is nothing going on, I see Kate is handcuffed behind her back so can't cover herself and Elliot's penis is still happily nestled inside her the pair of them are stark bollock naked too. Christian practically runs past them and shouts back over his shoulder
"Dont fucking break anything Elliot, or you'll be replacing it! Night Kate"
"Fuck off Christian!"
"Night guys see you in the morning..." Kate shouts back, she obviously believes we are out of earshot when she adds "oh fuck me Elliot ive been bad!" We look at each other and giggle.
Christian tells me to shower but im just too tired so I climb into bed and drift off excited to see what tomorrow brings.

I hope you liked it! The chapters may be a bit sporadic as I have two poorly daughters this week and its nearly christmas so lots of nights out! :)
Oh and the song was Call on Me by Eric Prydz, don't ask me why I went on youtube and it jumped out at me!
Leave me a review thanks
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment