Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 12 Christian Part Three


A/N: Characters belong to E.
So here it is Chapter 12 eventually, sorry it took so long I was out on a hen night and came home worse for wear and I can't write with a hangover..
Enjoy...

I hate seeing her in here! She looks so fragile in that huge bed with that enormous cast on her arm. I come in everyday, and sit with her. When I kiss her it's like our lips touch and sparks fly! I could do it all day! I finally know when she will be released so Ray and I will take her back to her apartment although both of us wanted her to stay with her parents. Carla is always shuffling about nervously, plumping pillows, or straightening the covers. I can imagine that my Mom would be the same! II have made Dr Williams scan her brain everyday just to be sure she hasn't missed anything. I can't have her hemorrhage on me! The afternoon of discharge comes around quickly. Ray and I carry her to my SUV Taylor drives, Ray sits up the front and Carla and I sit either side of Ana. She is anxious to get home and boy do we get a surprise!
"Ana!" Kate lunges for her, whist wearing a PVC nurses outfit! Now I know my brother is a kinky bastard! "I'm gonna be your nurse and look after you!" She giggles excitedly. Poor Ray looks like he's going to have a heart attack. I cannot look at her! I knew she was feisty but meeting you best friends parents in bondage?
"Uh, Hi Kate!" Even Ana is startled, then she looks at her mum, then to her Dad then to me and all three of the women start to laugh at us! I have to put on a show of manliness so I scoop her off the floor and carry her to her bedroom
"Oh, You shouldn't be doing that! Don't drop her!" Carla shouts worriedly following me into the room and watching like a hawk as I place her on the bed.
"Get some rest Ana." I say before kissing her, Her mother keeps making noises in the background so I prolong the kiss much to Anas embarrassment! Tha t radiant blush rises up her face making her glow. "We have our trip tomorrow as promised." I blow her a kiss as I leave the room, I can hear her mother saying that she shouldnt be doing anything until she has her cast off... yeah that was never going to be an option! I don't see why she is grumbling we have to go there for dinner anyway!
I arrive promptly at 10 in the morning. This day has been planned down to the second! Well, apart from THOSE moments you just can't time that, IF she wants it to happen that is. First I got a car, nothing too fancy it's a sporty little Audi TT I've always fancied one so I went to the nearest dealership and bought it. I'll give it to her when she's better. I had to book a nice hotel and I remembered some chats we had during her hospital stay about the town she live near so I booked the nicest looking hotel I saw online. She also talked romantically about Stirling Castle so I booked it for the morning from 10.30 till 12 it's at our disposal, I can't wait to see her face! I'm just nervous in case it's too much or she doesn't like it. I know my nerves are unfounded when I see the look on her face as she sees the Audi. I cant wait to get going, I just want this to be a day that we will remember forever. I put on some music as im not much of a conversationalist while im driving. She asks me about one track that comes on. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, I tell her its my favourite and fortunately she asks me no more she closes her eyes and sways beside me, I can feel a silent tear roll down my cheek for Maria, she loved this song any time we went out she put it on repeat! It was played at her funeral and those lyrics tell the story of my life now, I want Ana to know who I am or was before I met her but only her. It's amazing not once has she said anything about the money, even Maria was curious about that, she came right out and asked what my net worth was! I gave her a rough estimate and she never said anything about it again. Ana just doesn't care about it at all, I've never met a woman who looked at me first then my money or only at me?! I mean we had that one chat about me always getting my own way, i think she called me spoilt! We are not to far away when she starts asking me questions, I don't like personal questions I never have so I answer as succinctly as possible and move on.
We take the turn off the motorway towards her town and her eyes begin to glow. I keep driving towards the town centre, turning up a steep cobbled street, fuck a TT suspension doesn't like this! Ana grimaces but says nothing. We keep driving up until we get to the castle esplanade, We are one of two cars parked here, just us and Taylor, who will be positioned at the castle entrance to prevent anything ruining this for her. I take her hand and walk towards the castle and the awaiting tour guide. Ana giggles and follows me. When we reach the guide Ana sends them on their way and begins her own private tour, I can tell she's done this before as she tells me quirky facts about the castle some of which include herself and Kate and what they got up too! She leads me this way and that before taking me to the great hall. It is an astounding place and I can see Ana change in this room, she carries herself differently she glows, it's as if she has some connection to this room, she looks majestic. She is completely lost in a daydream as she runs her fingertips along the walls and stares up at the beautiful hand crafted ceiling. I wish I knew what she was thinking. She snaps back into tour guide mode and pulls me out of the room taking a long look back almost as if she is taking a picture of it and storing it in her mind. We walk out into the gardens. Strolling and chatting about nothing of any great significance, we share our favourite things and places with each other, she tells me that this is her favourite place so I think I may have got today right! I just hope she likes the rest. I have lunch booked at the hotel so I lead the conversation that way and she's hungry, so I get moving. We head to the car park and i throw the keys at Taylor, he assures me that the hotel is within walking distance. We stroll down the hill with Ana still telling me little facts. She let's out an audible gasp when we stop at the hotel. I pull her in behind me and check in, she looks around fascinated, I don't think she's been here before! We receive the key and the usual information, I see Ana's eyes light up at the mention of the word spa! I do a quick check with Taylor that everything is the way I want it, that there are condoms in the drawer should the need arise and that Ana's toiletries are in the bathroom and that the clothes are all arranged. I spot the stairs and drag her up, I hunt down the hotel room and throw open the door she runs in absorbing all the information her eyes are giving her. I follow behind closing the door softly. She turns to look at me with flames of passion burning in her eyes!
I kiss her with all that I have to give. She lets out the most pleasing moan, I dive in deeper and deeper with her eagerly reciprocating, she is the most intoxicating woman I have ever known, I feel giddy just by being near her! SHe rakes her hand through my hair and I can feel my self-control slipping, I nudge her back toward the bed. She breaks our kiss and stares into my eyes, setting fire to my soul and cleansing me.
"Christian" she pants, she makes my name sound so sexy "I'm a virgin"
"What?" I want to make sure I did not just hear that!
"I'm a virgin" She says looking slightly guilty.
"Fuck Ana, you could have picked a better time to bloody tell me!" I am not angry at her but hell she does have a timing issue! "Did you not think about where this was going?" Have I read this wrong? Is she still going round the bases while I think I've hit a home run? "I thought you wanted this too?" Oh if there is a god please let her want this. I am ready to explode with excitement, every touch of her hand every peck on the cheek every long lingering kiss that we have shared today has pushed me to the edge, but can I take her virginity?
"I do want to Christian! I just thought you should know" She sounding more sure of herself but I still think that there is a bit of hesitation there.
"Tell me something Ana, why me?" FUCK! It's about the money, she's gonna be the girl who lost her virginity to Christian Grey, the press will have a field day and then it'll all come out the psychiatric help all of it... No Ana can't be like that Anas different. I feel different when I'm with her. Tell me Ana, I silently beg as I pace around the room, tell me you're different.
"What? Christian I've not met any other men that attract me the way you do, I thought you knew this! I mean we have spent every day together since we met!" She sounds pissed. "Two minutes ago it was fine to have sex with me if I wasn't a virgin but because I am it's not? And you've got a bloody cheek to be angry with me if anything I should be mad at you for your double standards!" Oh crap Ive overreacted. I can't blame her for being angry I do have double standards!
I move toward her and lay her on the bed I move over her and kiss her with a carnal desire. I have waited so long to touch her sumptuous little body I'm like a kid in a candy store I feel her everywhere. I Brush her hair away and nibble her perfect earlobe, she moans and wriggles beneath me. I move down and caress her neck planting little kisses on it. I move my way over and back up the other side nibbling that earlobe too before finding her plump lips again.
I reach down and grab the hem of her top. I gently tease it up and over her head, She has on a really cute little bra with embroidered spots it looks like she made herself, it gives me an idea for later! I lean off her and gaze at the expanse of exposed flesh. She moves so she is sitting so I help her remove her top from the cast and then I reach back and pull off that fabulous bra too. She is flushed and very excited by the whole thing, her skin is glistening, her nipples are firming up and her cheeks are gloriously rosy! I eye those pert little nipples, kissing and nibbling her neck as I move to them. I look up to her for permission to continue. She nods and gives me a sexy smile, I give her the patented white teeth Hollywood smile.
"Are you sure Ana?" I quirk up an eyebrow, I want her to beg me sometime maybe she'll oblige today...
"Yes, although I am feeling a bit exposed and your completely covered..." She laughs flirtatious. "Impressive Mr Grey!" She reaches up and strokes my chest. Her touch does something to me that has never happened before. I feel my skin tingle and come alive.
"I could say the same Miss Steele" I reply leaning forwards kissing her breasts.
I nudge my way round spiraling in towards her nipple kissing, sucking nipping and flicking her glorious flesh. Those pert little nipples are a joy to pull and suck. I tease one with my hand while I pleasure the other. I switch over to the other side, her body quivers under my touch. She sits up and I kiss her hard on the mouth. I lower her back down kissing her the entire time. I move my hands from her nipples down her body stroking her soft stomach flesh. I unzip her jeans and slide them down revealing her sexy slender thighs. I kick of my own trousers, dumping them on the growing pile of discarded garments. I tease her panties down and stroke my hands leisurely up her thighs skimming over her clitoris not sensitizing it yet... I kiss her ferociously my unbridled passion coming to the fore. She starts fumbling with my underwear, hitting me with the cast as she does. I rip them off myself, I catch her reaction and give her a cheeky wink. She runs her good hand down my front even slightly pulling my nipples, she goes exploring lower and lower, I hold her gaze and continue to kiss her as if my life depends on it. My hands to roaming around on her to, she has a lovely little bottom I could caress it all day long, hell I like to stare at it too! SHIT!
"Jesus Ana, too hard, are you trying to break it off? You know its attached don't you?" Fuck my little general is gonna be wounded before the battle at this rate!
"Oh my god I'm sorry Christian!" she is genuinely upset, I smile at her reassuringly.
She looks up at me with that innocent pale face, those large ruby lips and those blue eyes that are my undoing. I roll her onto her back and climb on top pressing against her heated body. She pulls her hands through my hair, I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation that is Anastasia Steele. She pulls my head down closer to hers I can feel her warm breath on my face, I hear her swallow then I feel her lips hard on mine, and her delicate little tongue pushing its way forwards I open my eyes pleasantly surprised by little Miss Steele! I open my mouth and let her in, knowing that what im about to do will just about tip her over the edge. I skim my hand down over her breasts, down over her stomach and down to her pleasure center, I skip over it and feel her thighs then I move back up to her hips, her eyes flutter closed, so I move in and begin to feel her, I gently stroke her, I can hear her breathing change and quicken. I circle round and round still never quite touching. She screws her eyes keeping them closed and I move in I rub over her clit once then twice, her hips wriggle and dance, her back arches slightly and I know she's too sensitive to take much more without orgasming. I move away from her clit towards her warm welcome opening, I cant resist it so I slip in a finger and I am rewarded she is so moist and tight.
"Oh Ana you're so ready for me!" I cant help but say, as I remove my finger. Just to see her reaction I put it in my mouth and suck her sweet juices from it, she tastes like the best champagne in the world. "Are you ready?" Oh boy I hope she is! I couldn't contain myself if she said no.
"Yes" I hear her wanton abandon.
"I'll be gentle but it will hurt Ana" I give her another opportunity to change her mind. She doesn't seem bothered so I reach over and grab a condom. Thank god for Taylor! These situations would be so much trickier without him! I pinch the tip and roll it down, Ana is watching my every move, next time I'll let her put it on so that its pleasurable for both of us.
I lie over her, holding her gently, I want this to ba a good memory for her. I slide in gently, she makes no noise. I have to push a bit harder to get all the way in. She grips my ass hard. I'm being as gentle as I can with her but this has to be sore. She looks at me and groans. was that in pain or pleasure?
"Are you ok Ana?"
"Yeah it's just...wow"
Wow?! I guess that's good! I really just want to fuck her hard, I have done since I met her but I go slowly and gently, I want to savour this moment too. She is so tight! I go a bit faster as her body is giving me all the signals of her impending orgasm. I thrust hard and fast into her. She screams, loudly
"OH FUCK, OH, OH, MMMMMMMMMMM, CHRISTIAN!, AAARRGGGHHH!"
Oh man she vibrates and tightens with every wave of orgasm, and she screams her way through it all screaming my name, its enough to tip me over too and I can feel her milking me for all im worth taking everything I have to offer. I come gloriously shouting her name too.
"ANA, OH ANA!" I pant as I come back down and collapse on top of her. I gently ease myself out of her and roll onto my back beside her. That's the best fucking orgasm ive ever had!
"Wow Ana, are you sure that was your first time? You were amazing!"
"Certain, I'm sure I'd remember an event like that!" Good she felt it too then! I sit up and remove the condom. I head over to the bathroom door and shout back to her.
"Do you want a shower Ana?"
"Erm yeah... I suppose I should" She yawns at me.
I go and put it on and come out of the bathroom to find her lying beautifully naked and entirely asleep. I cover her over.
"Rest now baby." I go for a quick shower then snuggle up behind her.
I am awoken by the shrill ring of my cell
"Grey" I bark, not happy about the intrusion into my private time.
"Christian, the UK press have seen you out with some girl, I've paid them off for now but make Taylor more vigilant. Oh and I need to know who she is and I want a copy of her non disclosure agreement."
"Fuck off Mia, your TEMPORARILY running MY company, NOT my life!"
"She must be special Christian I've seen the pictures, you're smiling in all of them, I havent seen you smile since..., in a long time!"
"She is none of your business Mia. The press will not get anymore shots. Taylor is already on it" I snap and hang up on my beloved sister.
She calls again, I ignore it she keeps ringing so I switch the damn thing off. I look around and see its 2.30. Shit we missed lunch! I phone room service and tell them to send up two bowls of soup and a small a sandwich platter with every filling they have so at least I'll know she's eaten something! I also order some decaf teabags for her. I waken her after the food arrives.
"Ana, come on! Wake up! You need a shower and you haven't eaten all day!" I jostle her on the bed
"Huh? What? Did I...?" she mumbles
"Yes Ana you fell asleep. I got the shower ready and came to get you but you were out so I took one and let you rest." she looks slightly embarrassed. "Room service has just delivered lunch as we missed our reservation. You need to eat then have a shower we have to be at your parents house in an hour!" I remind her. She surveys what I have got for her and looks questioningly at me.
"I didn't know what you'd like so I got a small selection of everything." I shrug.
She eats quickly, its nice to see, she must have really hated the hospital food! When she's done she rushes off for a shower. I hear her shout something but I don't quite make it out so I go to check.
"Everything ok?" I cant help but gawk at her body.
"Uh, yeah" she mutters blushing profusely again.
"I got this for you, Its to cover your cast with." I say as I hand her a plastic bag.
"Thanks." Her feet must be really interesting as she can't stop staring at them!
"Anastasia? Is something wrong?" She ignores me, I hope she's ok with everything I know losing your virginity is different for a girl. "Look at me" I ask. Her eyes sweep up from the floor and straight into mine, I can see her pupils dilating and see her breath quicken. "Stop looking at me like that, you need to get in the shower and get dressed before we head to your parents house" She stands there and keeps staring at me her desire now overwhelmingly obvious! "Ana! Not just now! Get in the shower!" I command. I cant help but let out a little laugh, as she is muttering to herself about cold showers!
She isn't in long and it becomes clear why, very quickly. She has a towel on but isn't very dry. It must be hard to dry and dress with only one fully functioning arm! I smile and shake my head when she stops to drink her tea first! I hand her the bag of clothes I got her including my special order bra and panties, I can't believe Taylor found someone to do it that quickly. She pulls them out first and smiles I think she gets what ive done, or at least I hope she does! She doesn't ask for my help as i thought she would she just starts trying to do it all by herself. She nearly manages the panties, I go over and lend a hand, I cant bear seeing her struggle! I move on and help with her bra, then I pull on her black skinny jeans, round over that lovely ass, I give it a small stroke as I do. This is making me horny as hell but we are on a serious deadline to get to her mom and dads. Finally i cover her top half with a pretty jade green fitted t-shirt and a long black cardigan.
"New clothes?" She asks nodding towards me
"Yep, ready to go?" I reply
"I just need to grab my handbag then I'm all yours" I smile at her and she returns it with her own. She rummages in her purse then moves to the door.
"After you Miss Steele" I bow my head and hold the door open.
"Why thank you Mr Grey" she curtseys to me and I cant resist pulling her in for a long slow kiss full of intent, her eyes instantly light up.
"Later Miss Steele" I promise.

OK I know I said I would only write two of christians POV I just need to get him to the point that Ana has reached from chapter 9 You need to know what this does to his fragile mental health...
If you liked review and let me know!
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment