Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 6 A Virgin?


A/N: Characters belong to E. L. James
So here it comes my first attempt at a sex scene, sorry big sis but you've got to stop imagining I'm Ana or things are about to get icky for you! Thankyou to all my new followers and reviewers it's all gratefully received! Special mention to all my Facebook friends that have helped me on SteffieDawn you're a star and Anges339 thankyou and Kerry thankyou for your interesting suggestion! lol! iamkaren10 Pielietje thanks for your reviews they mean loads :) Now on with the story!

"What?" he asked
"I'm a virgin" I repeated not so sure I should have told him at all.
"Fuck Ana, you could have picked a better time to bloody tell me!" he sounded astounded "Did you not think about where this was going? I thought you wanted this too?" Oh shit I've upset him now!
"I do want to Christian! I just thought you should know" I state, sounding much more certain than I feel. I try to kiss him but he seems hesitant now.
"Tell me something Ana, why me?" he asks angrily. He gets up and moves across the room never breaking eye contact with me. Acting like some kind of trapped animal.
"What? Christian I've not met any other men that attract me the way you do, I thought you knew this! I mean we have spent every day together since we met!" I'm astonished that he doesn't get how much he means to me, "Two minutes ago it was fine to have sex with me if I wasn't a virgin but because I am it's not? And you've got a bloody cheek to be angry with me if anything I should be mad at you for your double standards!"
He moves toward me and pins me to the bed with the most passionate kiss I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. His hands roam all over my body leaving a trail of tingling nerves in their wake, his fingers brush through my hair, sweeping it to one side and gently stroking my neck. His lips move from my mouth down my neck, nibbling my earlobe on their way past. he works his way back up the other side and back to my mouth. His hands push my top up and over my head exposing my pink spotty bra, I so wish I'd worn nice underwear today! He moves away from me to admire my body. He raises his eyebrows when he reaches the spotty bra but he says nothing. I sit up and he slides my top off gently trying to avoid my stookied arm and drops it on the floor, then he reaches round my back to unhook my bra. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, I want to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream! He slides my bra off my arms and drops it on top of my blouse. He peppers my face with little kisses, and moves down my neck and further down toward my breasts. He looks up as if asking for permission to continue. I nod and shyly smile at him. He smiles mischievously back.
"Are you sure Ana?"
"Yes, although I am feeling a bit exposed and your completely covered..." I giggle, with that he whips off his t-shirt exposing his torso. "Impressive Mr Grey!" I breathe, lustily.
"I could say the same Miss Steele" he greedily stares at my breasts.
I can't resist feeling that body, he has a six-pack for heaven's sake! His chest is solid muscle I can feel it flex and move beneath my hand. I can't resist rubbing it all over! He leans forward and begins to gently kiss my breasts, circling round the outsides heading inwards, my breath quickens as he suckles on my nipples, I've never felt anything like it! I can't find the words to explain how good it feels! He moves from one breast to the other as the pleasure spreads. I can feel it radiating throughout my body, he takes my nipples between his fingers and plays with them while his lips return to mine for a long lingering kiss, I can't help but moan at the excruciating pleasure. He lowers my quivering body onto the bed. His hands slowly and carefully move lower and caress my belly, he undoes the button and fly on my jeans and slides them out from under me. He slips his own off to and lies facing me on the bed. The kissing intensifies as he slips my knickers down and strokes up my inner thighs. I try to reciprocate but its hard when one arm is in a plaster cast! He feels my struggle and helps me, I kinda jump back in surprise when I see quite how well endowed he is! I reach out with my good hand and stroke down his chest, down over his torso towards his pubic hair, I grasp round the base of his penis.
"Jesus Ana, too hard, are you trying to break it off? You know its attached don't you?" Christian shouts at me not angrily more like he got a fright.
"Oh my god I'm sorry Christian, " I say immediately letting go.
He pushes me flat on my back and climbs on top, his muscular physique pressing against my warm flesh, I curl my hands in his hair and pull his mouth onto mine pushing my tongue into his mouth with such force that his eyes fly open in surprise. His hands snake down over my hips towards my clitoris, I screw my eyes shut and try to absorb the pleasure as his fingers begin tantalising and teasing me to heights of pleasure that I never knew existed, I feel his finger gently slip inside me. My eyes flare open in surprise.
"Oh Ana you're so ready for me!" He gasps appreciatively. He slips his finger out of me and puts it into his mouth, sucking it. I think my insides are about to spontaneously combust! "Are you ready?"
"Yes" I've never been more ready for anything in my whole life!
"I'll be gentle but it will hurt Ana" He says apologetically, as he reaches over for a condom. He pinches the end and rolls it on before coming back to kiss me hard.
This is it I'm about to lose my virginity! He holds me close and gently slides himself into me. It's a bit sore but he's being so gentle it makes it bearable, he is caressing my face and body and slowly pushing himself further in, it feels so good I'm trembling all over, he pushes in fully and I gasp. He pauses
"Are you ok Ana?"
"Yeah it's just...wow"
Christian starts to move gently in and out. OH MY GOD! I feel tingling everywhere all the sensations are coiling up inside me tighter than a spring. He tugs on my nipples and oh it's like ive been tipped over the edge of a cliff and I'm spiraling out of control, I think I'm shouting his name or trying to but my body is spasaming with such intensity I've never felt anything this good in my entire life! I am vaguely aware of Christian calling my name before collapsing on top of me. I am utterly exhausted. Christian gently eases himself out of me and rolls onto his back.
"Wow Ana, are you sure that was your first time? You were amazing!" I can feel a warm glow emanating from me, it's like I'm in some surreal bubble where nothing bad can ever happen again!
"Certain, I'm sure I'd remember an event like that!" Christian sits up and removes the condom. He heads into the bathroom.
"Do you want a shower Ana?"
"Erm yeah... I suppose I should" I yawn sleepily. My eyelids feel heavy and to be honest I don't want to move.

"Ana, come on! Wake up! You need a shower and you haven't eaten all day!"
"Huh? What? Did I...?"
"Yes Ana you fell asleep. I got the shower ready and came to get you but you were out so I took one and let you rest. Room service has just delivered lunch as we missed our reservation. You need to eat then have a shower we have to be at your parents house in an hour!" Oh crap! I quickly get up and rummage the floor for my clothes, Christian steps towards me with a white fluffy dressing gown, he helps me pull it on and I sit at the small table. He's ordered us soup and sandwiches, with a cup of decaf tea for me and a cappuccino for him. The soup is creamy mushroom and it's delicious! The tray of sandwiches contain every filling I could imagine. I look to Christian and raise my eyebrow.
"I didn't know what you'd like so I got a small selection of everything." He says simply as if it's the most normal thing in the world.
I eat quickly as I'm starving, leaving my tea to cool on the side. Who knew sex would work up an appetite! I run into the bathroom and switch the shower on. I glance round the bathroom and see my brand of shampoo and conditioner on the side of the bath along with a bar of dove soap, my favourite, he really does pay attention!
"Thank you" I shout through to him before i slip off the dressing gown and hang it on the back of the door. I turn to step into the shower when the door opens.
"Everything ok?" He asks his eyes greedily drinking in my naked body.
"Uh, yeah" Oh im so embarrassed! Is that weird it's not like he hasn't just seen me naked! I flush pink.
"I got this for you" he says handing me a carrier bag "Its to cover your cast with." He explains.
"Thanks." I mumble looking down.
"Anastasia? Is something wrong?" He asks coming to my side. I continue to look down, why wont he just leave?! "Look at me" he requests. I look into his eyes and im transfixed, I can feel my desire building again. "Stop looking at me like that, you need to get in the shower and get dressed before we head to your parents house" I continue gauping, I cant help it "Ana! Not just now! Get in the shower!" He steps away from me and out the door. I adjust the temperature of the shower down a little I think I need to cool off!
When I emerge from the bathroom, still wrapped in a towel, I grab my cuppa and drink it quickly. Christian just shakes his head and smiles then hands me a bag of new clothes. Including a beautiful baby pink silky bra and knickers set that has little red love hearts embroidered on it ( I dont think the hearts were there to begin with I have a feeling hes mocking the spotty bra I was wearing earlier!) I manage to get the knickers on with only the smallest amount of help but as for everything else I'm at his mercy, he's getting the job Kate got this morning! First he helps with the bra as the clasp is impossible to do up with one arm, then he helps me into a pair of black skinny jeans and a lovely jade green fitted t-shirt with a long black cardigan over the top. I realise he's also changed into black trowsers and a grey fitted shirt, he looks hot!
"New clothes?" I ask
"Yep" he perkily replies "Ready to go?"
"I just need to grab my handbag then I'm all yours" I reply. He smiles a perfect gleaming white smile at me, I return it with my own, all those years of braces really did pay off in this one moment! I find my bag check I've got everything and head over to him.
"After you Miss Steele" He says bowing his head
"Why thank you Mr Grey" I curtsey to him as I walk past. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in to him for a gentle loving kiss and I can feel myself melting in his arms
"Later Miss Steele" he whispers his promise laced with intent that will keep me horny all night. How the hell am I going to get through dinner when one look from Christian and I can feel my insides yearning for him? We head down the corridor towards the stairs. Christian whips out his mobile.
"Taylor we will be outside in two minutes" He hangs up, and thrusts his phone back into his pocket. We walk down the stairs and out the door. We don't go into the car park as I expect. Taylor is parked outside the front of the hotel in the people carrier. Christian opens the door for me and we both slide into the back seat. I do find it weird, having someone to drive us to my parents house, but I've learned from when I was in hospital wherever Christian is Taylor is not far behind. Apparently he is his bodyguard but I think he's his friend too. You can't just follow someone around and not become close to them and the same vice versa! I'm interrupted from my reverie by the sound of music I can hear Empire State of Mind coming from somewhere then I realise it's my phone! Ooops!
"Hello?...Oh hi Kate!"
"Oh my god you had sex didn't you?" She sounds ecstatic, like all her Christmases have come at once.
"Erm.." I contemplate lying to my best friend but I'd never get away with it she knows me to well "yeah, Can I phone you back later im on my way to Mum and Dads at the moment"
"Yeah I'll let you go but only because I know you'll be giving me all the juicy details later" she chuckles mischievously
"Bye Kate"
"Laters" She hangs up.
"It was Kate" I explain. He smiles and nods
"I'd guessed"
My phone bursts into life again
"Hello?" Why do I not have numbers saved in this thing so I'd know who was calling like normal people it would make life so much easier!
"You'll get whats coming to you bitch! I'm gonna make you and your little boyfriend pay!" the line goes dead. I can feel all the blood drain out of my face, I drop the phone.
"Ana are you ok?" Christian asks sounding extremely concerned.
"I think we've just been threatened and I think I know who it was" I say shaking
"Who was it Ana?" He asks the anger rising in his throat
"I think... it was Jack Hyde" I whisper.
"Right that fucker is going down" He whips out his phone and makes a call "Welch, I need everything you know about Hyde, he's just made a threat against me and Miss Steele, I also need all his phone records both in the US and UK, email me your results." He hangs up. I think he's going to put the phone away but he places another call. He throws his arm around me pulling me close, "Dad I've got a problem, it's Jack Hyde hes just threatened myself and Ana,...yeah I want her safe Dad she's very important to me,...I know, ...Yes Welch is on it now,...Thanks Dad,... Yes I'll ask her tonight,...Okay bye..."He hangs up and snuggles me in.
"Ask me what?"
"Later I said. After we have seen your parents."
"Okay" Oh shit, now im scared!

Well that's all for tonight!

Hope you enjoyed it!
Please review!
Carriej x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment