Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 28 A Nightmare Before Dawn


A/N Fifty shades belongs to E.L. James this story is mine!
A bit a carry on from the last chapter. I'll admit I've been struggling to write so this is a bit of a filler chapter Sorry! I wanted a bit more kink before the major angst of the showdown.
Hope you like it and than you to my Facebook friends (Carriej fanfic) and my lovely Twitter followers (carriej56 fanfic) Feel free to add me. As always
Enjoy...

I run into the bedroom and sit on the bed.
"Who said you could sit?" He growls almost menacingly.
"Sorry sir" I murmur as I stand up.
"Bend over Anastasia, and hold your ankles" I do as I'm told. I feel Christian's hands on my hips as he pushes my legs apart. I feel him thrust into me urgently, hungrily I push back, I nearly topple over. He holds my hips and pulls me upright pushing me towards the nearest wall. My forehead rests on the cool white wall as he grips my hair with one hand and fondles my clitoris with the other. He keeps up a steady pace infill I reach round and squeeze his bollocks.
"Do you like that baby?" I whisper in his ear. His groan is enough to let me know he's close. He speeds up to a frantic pace slamming into me again and again. I feel his whole body shudder as he calls my name like a prayer to the heavens.
Gone is dominant Christian, in his place slumped on the floor is a broken man.
"Why me?" He says pulling me down onto his knee
"I don't know baby." I pull his head to my chest and hold him, he doesn't cry. He sits and slowly calms.
"I need to talk to Mia. I need you to come with me." He stares into my eyes, I know he needs answers but...
"I really don't think that's a good idea, my temper may get the better of me again and I might not have the restraint to just hit her once." I try to pull away and stand up.
"Don't leave me Ana. Please don't leave me." He holds me tighter, God this guy coulda been a boa constrictor in a past life!
"Your gonna break my ribs!" His grip loosens but he doesn't let go. "I need to go for a pee and you ain't coming honey!" I smile at him, he gives a small uncomfortable smile back and let's me go. "I suggest we get some sleep if we have to go see, well, her, in the morning."
"Yeah I suppose" he rises from the floor only to plop himself on the bed, a small improvement, I quickly go per and check myself over in the mirror, My hair looks like I've been shagged through a hedge backwards! Bugger, I'll need another shower in the morning... maybe Christian will liven it up for me!
I go back into the bedroom to find him fast asleep. I pull the duvet up over him and go to get a cup of tea to mull over my thoughts. I slip on one of his t-shirts and his dressing gown and owner out to the kitchen. I make a pot of tea and sit staring out at the Seattle skyline. Wow these last few months have been a hell of a whirlwind! I barely know this guy but something tells me he's the one. My life is one gigantic void when he's not here and I'll kill anyone that gets to hurt him. He's weak just now and I will be his strength. I'll be the wind beneath his wings, oh hang on that's a Bette Middler song! I jump when I notice someone else is in the room. I look over and see the warm face of Gail.
"Ana! I'm so glad your back!"
"So am I Gail! I should never have left! Sorry if I woke you, I thought I was being quiet."
"You didn't wake me, I just like a warm milk before bed and there was no milk in the fridge upstairs so I saw a light on and came down, I did expect to see Mr Grey though!" She giggles.
"You can join me if you like?"
"Erm... No I've got to get back to Jason, he'll be wondering where I am" she gives me a conspirational wink. Oh, yeah Taylor! I forgot the two of them are a couple they really know how to do discreet, only once have I caught them kissing and even at that they were so embarrassed you'd have thought they had been taking part in an orgy on the living room rug! She practically sprints up the stairs, it's so cute!
I finish my tea quietly, wondering what the morning will bring. I'm rinsing my cup and the little pot in the sink when I hear screaming. Taylor comes running down the stairs flipping every light on in the apartment. I look around an see nothing. I notice that he doesn't have his gun, that's a bit weird. He looks at me and nods towards the bedroom door.
"Is there someone in there?"
"No ma'am only Mr Grey"
Fuck! It's him screaming! I push open the door Taylor follows behind me. I wonder why he's here? I nudge Christian to try to waken him. His hands reach out and he grabs me he pins me to the bed one hand round my throat and one hand pinning my arms above my head.
"Christian!" I scream as loudly as I can. Taylor is pulling him off me, his hand is still tightly clamped around my neck slowly cutting of my air supply. My head is beginning to swim from the lack of oxygen but I remember something dad said to me when I moved to Glasgow. I pull my knees up to try to get him in the groin but that doesn't work so I use all the strength I have left to push hard against him with my feet, that combined with Taylor's pushing is enough to let me escape. I roll off the bed and hide, gasping for breath. I see a third set of feet walk into the room and hear a loud splash.
"Huh? What the fuck? Taylor? Gail? Why are you in my bedroom? Why am I drenched and where is ANA?" He sounds mad as hell!
I roll out from under the bed still feeling pretty woozy. Gail helps me up and looks over my injuries.
"Jason I think we need Doctor Trevelyn over and Dr Flynn" Christian looks at the three of us like we are mad.
"Will someone tell me what's going on?"
"Y..You...att..ack..ed...me" I rasp out still struggling with my breathing.
"You had one of your dreams again Mr Grey" Taylor explains. The colour drains from his face.
"Oh God Ana, I'm so sorry!" He reaches out for me, and even though I know he wouldn't attack me when he's conscious, I flinch and move away. He pulls his hand back. He jumps off the bed grabs some clean stuff out of the drawers and goes to the bathroom to change. Gail helps me through to the lounge and I sit on the couch.
"Take deep breaths Ana, Dr Trevelyn will be here soon" she gently strokes my arm.
"I'm fine Gail" I sound horse and wheezy. Christian appears looking like a deer in the headlights. He catches my eye and I can see how sorry he is. "I'm okay" I cough out. He hesitantly comes over and sits at the side of me. I take his hand and he drapes his other arm over my shoulder.
"Christian? Ana? Is everything okay?" Grace calls as she steps out the lift.
"In here mom"
She comes running into the room. She looks at me then at him. He retreats to the other side of the couch letting go of me, I can feel the shame radiating off him.
"Nightmare?"
"Yes"
"Did you take the medication?"
"No"
"Really Christian! I thought you would at least manage to follow one simple instruction" she has her stethoscope out and is listening to my chest from different angles. "Okay honey your breathing is a bit laboured and I'd prefer you to get checked at the hospital."
"Really Dr Trevelyn I'm fine. I just want some sleep and I'll be okay in the morning"
"Grace, please Ana! You will have a lot of bruising around your neck, If you won't go to hospital then I'd prefer to stay with you, you can either come to Bellevue or I'll stay here"
"I'm really okay Grace. If I feel worse I'll call an ambulance."
"No, I'm staying. Mrs Jones could you help Ana to the nearest room, I will be in the one next to it. I'll check on you in a minute Ana I just need a chat with my son first."
I flash Christian my it'll be okay smile and leave with Mrs Jones. She takes me up to the room Kate and Elliot occupied last time I was here.I climb into bed.
"How long has he been having nightmares Gail?"
"Ever since you left Ana." She looks at me sadly before leaving the room. Grace is in five minutes later to check on me, I pretend I'm asleep so she listens to my chest takes my pulse and leaves.
It's a long night and I cough and rasp my way through it. Just as the light starts to peak through my window, I feel sleep finally take me.
When I awaken I'm aware I'm being watched. I sit up slowly, last night seems like a horrible nightmare, but judging from the fact I'm in a guest room and the look on his face I know it wasn't.
"I'm sorry Ana! I didn't mean to..."
"For God's sake I'm fine! How many times do I need to say it!"
"But the bruises... Christ Ana I nearly fucking killed you!" He runs his hand through his hair for about the millionth time, judging from its fuckedupedness. I roll my eyes at him.
"But you didn't, that's all that matters" I stroll over to him and sit on his lap.
"But I could have, I, I thought you were her, I wanted to kill her"
"Who? Maria?"
"No. Mia" he hangs his head.
"Oh, I understand now why you want to talk to her."
"I'm waiting till you can come too baby. I need you to stop me."
"I don't think I'm the best person for that job! Wouldn't you be better with Taylor?"
"Maybe, but I want you" he burys his head in my hair and takes a sniff. I run my hands through his hair and gently pull him back placing a gentle kiss on his forehead foreheads leans back and presses his lips to mine. I push back hard against him, he groans and I know how to erase last night's horrible nightmare. I slide off his lap and unbuckle his belt pop his button and tug his trousers down. When they are pooled at his ankles I remove his boxer shorts. His erection is waiting for me. I lick it up and down, taking each of his balls in my mouth, he groans as I pop them out and give him a deep kiss. I drop my head back into his lap and suck him, lowering my mouth round him, stroking him with my tongue. I move up and down around him, licking and flicking the head. I roll it round my mouth, his hips move pumping up into my mouth, I look up at him. His eyes are shut and his head is back. I bring him quickly to his orgasm. I suck up every drop and lick him clean. I stand over him and he rises he pulls me over to the bed and lays me down. He slowly peels off my clothes exposing my naked flesh. He strokes his hand from my cheek, down my neck, over my breasts across my tummy before he rests it in my pubic hair. His fingers swirl around grazing my clitoris before he trusts them hard into me.
"Always so wet and ready for me"
"Yes baby, I love you, in every way"
"How do you feel about vaginal fisting Ana?"
"I haven given it much thought, in fact I've never thought about it"
"It temporarily loosens your vagina so that the sex feels different. I'd really like to try it with you as your always soaking wet baby and I want to bury my whole body in you"
Fuck, I can feel myself getting wetter with his words!
"Okay let's try it" my body convulses with anticipation.
"Safe word if you need to"
"Hmmmmmmmmm..."
I feel his fingers gently pushing and stretching me,
"That's three baby" okay maybe I don't need the running commentary but fuck this feels good! I feel the fourth one slip in before he tells me that it's there. He thrusts in and out, stretching me to the point where I feel like I could burst.
"Five" his ragged breathing gives away his excitement about what he's doing. It's only just not painful and the sensation is one of fullness and excitement mixed with adrenaline from the fact that this feels forbidden. My heart is pounding and I can feel my insides quivering as all the unfamiliar feelings build, to a near crescendo.
"I'm fucking coming baby" I feel my insides clamping around his fist.
"Fuck Ana!" I can feel myself coming back down only for him to move and set me spiraling into another body shattering orgasm.
"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I scream as my body is pushed to the limits of the amount of pleasure I can withstand.
He pulls his fist out and slams his penis into me. He groans loudly
"Jesus Ana you feel so different, it's like I'm fucking a different woman! Your looser in some places and extra tight at the top, oh baby, this is fucking amazing!"
He grips my hips and thrusts hard pumping me and him to reach a quick climax and again I feel like I'm gonna pass out from pleasure overload! He rolls off me panting heavily.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too baby"
We lie in silence until we regain control of ourselves. I roll onto my side and he rolls up to face me.
"So are you ready to see her"
"Honestly?" I nod at him "no I don't think I ever will be."
"Well you gotta bite the bullet sometime!"
"I know. We'll get you some lunch then go"
"Lunch?"
"Yeah it's one thirty I let you sleep."
"Okay. I'll get dressed then eat and we will go exorcise some demons"
His face looks grim but he nods. He stands up gesturing to a neat pile of clothes on top of the drawers
"I got you some clothes"
"Thanks" I go to get up but he stops me.
"Ana I need you to promise me something"
"What?"
"That if I ever hurt you again you will run away and never look back"
"I can't promise you that baby" I stroke his cheek "you'll never hurt me again, not after today. Once Mia is dealt with we will be fine"
He nods before he leaves the room. I sit for a minute before getting up and jumping in the shower. I scrub my hair and give my body a good clean, God my man can work me up into a sweat! I dry off and survey my body in the mirror. The bruises around my neck are horrific I have smaller bruises on my wrists I look like I've been attacked by a gang not held down by my boyfriend! I slap some foundation on them and cover them as best I can I rush to get dressed into the clean clothes. OMG he's got me jeans?! I'm thrilled cute white skinny jeans and a teal strappy top. A long gray waterfall cardigan completes today's look. I pull on my socks and find he's got me a pair of funky converse that look like they have graffiti on them. I straighten myself and head down to have lunch. It's a silent affair given I'm the only one eating! I finish quickly and he disappears for a minute before bringing trough my pink coat and his own coat.
"Ready?" I ask
"As I'll ever be"

Hope you liked it leave me a review and stimulate my muse if you can!
Thanks for reading
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment