Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 1 Fifty Shades Of Glasgow Steele


A/N: Ok so ive never done anything like this before so go easy on me! I love 50 shades but do not own any of the characters they all belong to E. . Here goes nothing!
Updated 11th January 13

OMG what have I just gone and done? I'm beginning to question my own sanity!
"OK Calm down Ana there IS a get out clause... I just don't want to use it..." Oh great now im standing talking to myself I must look like a complete nutter, *crossing my fingers* I hope no one saw me! Oh crap he's looking right at me, no he's coming over, I feel a little faint...
"Ana?" I hear him just before the room goes dark.

I suppose I should tell you who I am and what is going on eh? Well my name is Anastasia Steele, (all my friends call me Ana) I'm a from a small village in Scotland, I lived with my mum and dad till I was 17 then I went to Glasgow to University to get an English degree. I want to go into publishing or at least I did when I started my course, now I'm not so sure. Jobs in publishing are scarce right now, but I could try to get in to journalism like my best friend. Speaking of my best friend, we live together and Miss Katherine Kavanaugh is my best friend in the entire universe! She is more like a sister to me, We grew up together and always planned our future out. We always hoped that we would meet brothers settle down and get married and have babies at the same time and at least one of each gender(babies are more of Kate's thing I'm not so into them if I'm honest) Kate like I said is going to be a journalist, she doesn't want to work for the tabloids she's got her heart set on a broadsheet (she has a life plan), marriage, 2 kids and a big house in London! Kate's parents got us a flat together (she's minted, her dad is big in media and her mum does something in PR) its HUGE! I love it, we often have Kate's brother Ethan stay with us, he's a great guy, Kate still hopes we will fall in love and live happily ever after, but no, he's not my type, not that I know what my type is per say, but it's not Ethan! I have never dated, not because I haven't been asked, but no one has caught my eye, I think im missing something in my genetic code that makes me attract nice guys I seem to only ever get sleezed on. It could be because I always go out on the town with the stunning Kate Kavanagh!
Anyway here I an waffling on when you want to know what I fainted for! Well you see it all started because of Kate's most recent disastrous relationship! Poor Kate although beautiful her taste in men sucks! Andrew, the most recent one (ugh!) was a right git! Kate would not hear reason when it came to him, until the night he sleezed his way onto me! (I still shudder at the thought of him!) His hands on my body, I slapped the bastard hard across the face. He tried and failed to pin me and have his wicked way so I kneed him in the bollocks. Stupid git tried to make out that I'd come on to him and said that when he'd refused me (as if I'd give that plum the time of day!) I'd gone mental and attacked him! Thank God Kate wasn't born yesterday and could see through the scumbags lies!
Poor Kate, single again. She doesn't handle breakups well, she never has. I have always been there to help her through it. We have a plan, a wee ritual that is performed after every break up. There is a formula to follow, we need Ice Cream, Fluffy PJ's a pile of chick flicks that must include Bridget Jones's Diary and Titanic and if it's particularly bad we need Pride and Prejudice (the bit where Colin Firth comes out of the water...mmmmmmmm!), that's phase one! Phase two is there are plenty more fish in the sea let's go out and have fun! Kate gets plastered, I stay sober to stop her from making the mistake of calling Andrew or whoever and ranting at him for hours down the phone, or she has even called a taxi to go round and see an ex for a showdown, that one was messy! (He needed stitches, I probably shouldn't have hit him)... We go home, Shes hung over but feels better and life goes back to normal... USUALLY! Not this time though, oh no, not this time!
Phase one is complete, we are heading into phase two, we are in the pub chatting to the barman, he's become a bit of a mate, he knows the plan and often slips Kate doubles! I think he fancies her but is playing the long game (silly boy, if he asked she'd say yes she always does!) I confiscated her phone when we came in. I know Andrew has been texting her and unless he wants his manhood permanently out of action he better stay away! We are sitting chatting and we sit over at a table. I get the first round in. Vodka for Kate and what the hell, I'll have a rum and coke! We sit putting the world to rights and slagging of every bloke that has ever sleezed his way onto either of us. We move to round two quickly, talking about how no man will ever be good enough, Kate is laughing at me and I'm laughing at her we nearly fall off our seats when the door opens and OH MY GOD, the most handsome man I've ever seen walks in...
Ok so it's a short chapter but let me know what you think, I have a vague idea where im taking this I hope you like it x
CarrieJ

No comments:

Post a Comment