Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 8 I'm Ready To Leave!


A/N All characters belong to E. L. James
So I'm trying to write a Christian POV chapter I'm not happy with it so it's not going up yet! I thought I'd bring you chapter 8 nice and early! I hope you like it x
Enjoy...

I've been staying at Mum's for a week now and I'm ready to go home! One good thing about telling your Mum whats going on in your life is that she can be reasonable, on some things! She let Christian stay in the same room as me for one thing but she set up a camp bed for him to sleep on! She made me wear dresses everyday including some I'd never seen before? I have a feeling Christian has something to do with them! They all had matching cardigans and shoes even some handbags?! I have to admit that they weren't even that bad! The business Christian's Dad had to see to took a wee bit longer than he thought but he's flying in to Edinburgh tomorrow sometime and is not a good traveler so we are going to stay in a hotel tonight and tomorrow with him until he's over his jet lag then we will be staying at some flat Christian has rented in Glasgow. He's been acting a bit weird about it so I don't ask too much. Even I can see it makes sense to move out of a hotel into somewhere more practical if he's staying in Scotland for a while! Anyway he's already offered Elliot a room as he's definitely staying for the next year if not longer depending on his course, and Kate! I havent heard much from her just one phone call a day to check in and make sure we are both ok. I know Elliot has practically moved in, in my absence, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it! One MAJOR downside we havent been able to make love at all! Any time we have gotten close Mum's radar has gone off! She's managed to catch us in some very compromising situations! Tonight though I'm on a promise! I'm so, so, so excited!
When the time comes for us to leave Mum makes a big scene, for the neighbours benefit only. She sobs how much she's going to miss us both, I look away and roll my eyes, Christian catches me and fires me a warning look that stokes the fires of my inner desire. We take it in turns to hug her as my Dad remains at the door only coming forward to try to wrangle Mum back into the house. They both smile and wave as we go Mum with a little white cotton hanky! I let out the breath I've been holding, we did it! We escaped!
We arrive in Edinburgh just before dinner . We are not meeting Mr Grey off his plane till tomorrow so we check into our nearby hotel. It's not as architecturally beautiful as the last one but it is decorated nicely. We go through the formalities of being Mr and Mrs Grey this time, we get told about breakfast and dinner but we really are not listening so the woman gives up and hands us the key. We are on the fourth floor, we opt for the old fashioned lift. When we enter the lift to ride up the atmosphere around us changes, the lift moves very slowly which is good as I feel every nerve ending standing to attention with anticipation. Christian gives me a look that makes me putty in his hands and oh boy does he know it! He pulls me close and im expecting him to kiss me but instead he whispers in my ear,
"You've been a very naughty girl Miss Steele, very naughty indeed!" Oh god I think I could spontaneously combust right here, he's just about to do something when the doors ping open at our floor, it obviously just doesn't move slowly enough! He grabs my hand and drags me down the corridor, anyone that saw us would know exactly what was about to happen! He flings open the door and I run in and dive onto the bed, trying my best to shed my clothes as I go. He slams the door and follows suit so we are both lying naked on the bed facing each other, panting.
I flutter my eyelashes at him and try to look coy, which is bloody hard when your starkers and offering yourself on a plate! He shakes his head at me and his lips turn up into a small smile. I go to talk but he presses his finger to my lips.
"I hope your ready for this Anastasia" He stares deeply into my eyes I can only nod as I don't think I could speak if I tried! He launches into his carnal assault of all my senses. His kisses seem to have a new depth to them I can feel my body moving to match his rhythm. My hips seem to have a mind of their own, lifting and moving against his. His hands run through my hair and down my sides gently caressing my behind, he slaps my behind hard and I jump in surprise.
"What was that for?" I ask
"Because I can Ana, and I know you like it" he says shrugging his shoulders. "I could just take you over my knee and spank you, nothing would give me greater pleasure"
"Why don't you then?" I challenge, I'm intrigued. I did find that last one quite a turn on!
"No Ana, I don't think you could handle that." he replies I can feel my mood slipping, he senses it and silences me with a kiss. He fondles my breasts and pulls and suckles on my nipples between kisses, oh fuck this feels good! I let out a chorus of appreciative moans so he increases the intensity. Wow, I feel myself beginning to climb. He notices too and slows down. Then he moves lower down my body, his hands gliding over my smooth stomach. They slide lower down to my thighs he tugs gently on my pubic hair, I don't like that I make a mental note to try waxing or at least shaving down there! His hands firmly hold my bottom as he runs his nose across my clitoris as he slowly inserts his tongue into me. I don't think my dreams have ever done this justice! He then starts running it up and over my clit lapping, sucking and teasing me till my whole body is a quivering wreck. I climb higher and higher with him encouraging and pushing me forward with every gentle flick. I'm floating higher and higher until I feel it. It comes like waves of pleasure crashing over me during a tsunami. My body is seizing with delight I am in another world! Slowly I can feel myself coming back down into reality.
No sooner than I'm down than Christian slams into me full force, he kisses me hard and fast as he starts up a gentle rhythm. He takes his time to fondle my hypersensitive breasts. II run my hand through his hair and drag him back down for another long kiss, I move my hand down over his rippling front, oh that chest! I reach round and grab that pert little backside of his, this it would seem is his weak spot as soon he is really speeding up, I push back up against him trying to keep up with his relentless rhythm. I can feel another orgasm building in me, all my muscles are tightening and I'm sure he can feel it too. When I see him reach his climax crying out my name, I jump off the cliff and descend pleasure right along with him calling his name too. We both fall into a contented sleep holding tight to each other.
When we get up in the morning Taylor has been out and got us each a new outfit, I'm beginning to see a pattern, it's a fitted burgundy/red dress today with matching wedge heels and a little black cardie that has sparkle through it with a lovely red bra and knickers set with black stockings! I wonder where the hell I'm gonna put all these clothes? I go look in the mirror once I'm dressed, red suits me! It's not a colour I usually wear because it attracts attention but wow! Christian comes up behind me in black trousers and a white shirt on he's wearing a silver tie, He looks HOT!
"So why all the dresses? Does Taylor pick them?" I ask curiously
"Ana you look beautiful in a dress and I go online and email what I want for you to Taylor and he goes and gets it!" He sounds a bit offended that I was giving Taylor the credit! I can't help but giggle at the look on his face! "I like that sound Ana, I want to hear it more" He says. We go down to the bar of the hotel for lunch and it is lovely! We head back up to the room with a plan to kill a few hours before we need to go to the airport. He was so soft and gentle, It was the most romantic he's been and it was AMAZING!
Later we leave the hotel to go and Meet Mr Grey senior, I look a bit of a mess. I don't think I can rock that 'look ive just had sex so I'm gonna be bright red for a while and my hair is going to be a mess no matter how I try to tame it' look. Christian says I look radiant but im pretty sure he'd say that even if i had a face covered in a large pus filled rash! We only wait five minutes for Mr Grey as he was in first class so is off the plane really quickly. He has his own security man with him, Ryan, that goes to get their luggage. Taylor leads us to the car.
"Dad I'd like you to meet Anastasia Steele, Anastasia I'd like to introduce my father Carrick Grey."
"Pleasure to meet you Mr Grey, Im Ana" I say politely holding out my hand.
"The pleasure is all mine Ana, please call me Carrick" He replies vigorously shaking my hand. He has a similar twinkle in his eye to Christian, and is very good-looking for an older gentleman.
"Right back to the hotel please I suppose I should try to sleep, even though I'm not tired in the slightest, I knew I should have brought your mother!" He winks at me and that wicked gleam twinkles in the night sky.
"Dad do you not want dinner first? Its only six o'clock!" Christian exclaims at his father.
"No son. I might get room service. I couldn't sleep on that plane so I am actually exhausted" He lets his façade slip a little as he yawns but quickly regains his composure. "Ana I would like to talk to you in the morning once we are at Christians house, If that's ok?" he asks
"Yes of course Mr Grey... I mean Carrick"
"Good" he smiles and nods at Ryan who is now carrying two holdalls. They walk up to the front desk together and get their keys. I sure as hell hope they are not in the room next to us I pity that poor sod because I have a lot planned for this evening!
We get back to the room quite late after having dinner in the city. It was the most amazing restaurant I've ever been to and the food was delicious! My appetite is not quite satisfied though. I lead him into the lift by his tie and im sure he can tell what I want.
"Oh Mr Grey" I purr, "I can't wait to get you into that room and have my wicked way with you" I let go of him and stand as far away as is possible in what feels like the worlds smallest lift! He eyes me carefully. I swish my hair over one shoulder and suck my finger suggestively I use it to rub my bottom lip, then I run it down my neck and into the chasm between my breasts. I can see his breathing rate changing and faltering. The lift doors open and I sashay out beckoning to him to follow. He quickly follows behind me and scoops me into his arms and carries me to our room. He gently places me in a chair and moves into the bathroom, I can hear the shower going on so I go to have a look. He is standing naked waiting for me. I look into those burning grey eyes and drop to my knees in front of him, without looking up I push him into my mouth, I suck and lick and roll him around in my mouth
"OH. FUCK! ANA!" He shouts. I go to pull away thinking I'd hurt him ony to feel him thrust himself back in when I try. Oh He likes it! I keep going twirling and flicking and sucking, he begins to thrust into my mouth deeper and deeper until he fills me, "Oh Ana I'm gonna come!" He screams as his salty fluid bursts into my mouth I think I'm going to choke but I don't I keep swallowing until every last bit is gone. He gently eases himself out of me. He looks down at me and says "Well Miss Steele I did not expect that! Do you not have a gag reflex?" I just smile and lick my lips.
"Your welcome Mr Grey. Now do you fancy a shower?" I raise my eyebrow suggestively "I'll wash you if you'll wash me!"
"Oh is that right Miss Steele? And how are you going to do that with one arm?" He asks. Damn this bloody cast it itches and it smells bad! He undresses me slowly then he bends down and picks up a plastic bag and tucks it into my cast. He scoops me up and walks under the water.
He gently places me on the floor and begins to wash me slowly and methodically. Its lovely his big soft hands caress me with body wash starting from my feet and working up. I've never felt so pampered! When I'm clean he washes my hair that feels good when he does it! It was not so nice when my Mum did it yesterday! I try to return the favour but we both realise that it isn't going to work so Christian gives himself a wash and switches off the tap. We stand staring at each other admiring one anothers bodies. I can't help but look down when his gaze is penetrating my soul!
"Oh Ana you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on!"He breathes at me, I turn away uncomfortable in his gaze. He spins me back round. His eyes lock onto mine, his face contorted with confusion "Ana you ARE beautiful" He implores me. He stands me in front of the full length mirror, I shift about trying to wriggle away.
"Will I tell you what I see Ana?" I don't answer "I see a beautiful radiant woman, strong and confident with the most amazing body. You have a beautiful face dominated by the biggest bluest eyes I've ever encountered, eyes that can see into the darkest depths of my soul. A mouth with the plumpest lips I've ever had the pleasure to have known, the cutest little button nose and skin that looks like its made from the finest porcelain" His eyes drop lower and he continues with his monologue " Your breasts are soft and smooth with those fabulous nipples on the top" His hands feel round my nipples pulling and stretching them, I moan,"Your stomach is like silk to touch" he skims over it gently. "Now here is my favourite part of you" he says fondling my clitoris and gently inserting a finger I gasp in pleasure. I look into the mirror and see a wanton sexual woman staring back. I can't help but notice the difference Christian brings out in me, I actually don't look as bad as I thought! I smile at the realisation then grin like an idiot at Christian. He drapes a towel over me and dries me off I do the same for him. He takes my hand and leads me back to the bed.
He holds me tightly whispering things I cant hear into my hair. I look into those brilliant gray eyes and find myself uttering words I never thought I would say
"I love you Christian"

Oh so whats Christian gonna say about that then... he he he I already know! :)
CarrieJ

No comments:

Post a Comment