Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 13 Christian Part Four


A/N: All characters belong to E.L James
Thanks to all my FSOG group on facebook and all my followers and reviewers, If you are my friend on facebook you will see pictures of the wallace monument and Stirling castle, if your not my friend add me Carriej Fanfic or im on twitter carriej56 fanfic. Thanks for your continued support.
Enjoy...

We make our way out to the car. I have Taylor on standby on the street with the SUV waiting. He opens the door and she gets in I jump in behind her. I think now is the time to tell her about Maria and what happened with Hyde and how it's connected.
I jump slightly when I hear music coming from Ana's purse. She blushes and pulls out her cell.
"Hello?...Oh hi Kate!" She looks embarrassed.
"Erm.." she drops her eyes to her lap and drops her voice slightly. I can guess what Kate is saying! "yeah, Can I phone you back later im on my way to Mum and Dads at the moment... Bye Kate" She looks up at me."It was Kate"
"I'd guessed" I reply smiling.
I am just about to start talking again when for the second time her cell goes off! What are the chances!
"
Hello?" She asks, then sits silently as all the colour in her face disappears, she drops her cell and looks faint. Her hands are trembling.
"Ana are you ok?" Who was that, and how the hell did they have this effect on her?
"I think we've just been threatened and I think I know who it was" She whispers into the silence
"Who was it Ana?" I ask barely containing my rage
"I think... it was Jack Hyde" She chokes out
"Right that fucker is going down!"I've had enough of this bastard and his games! I need my best it guy on this so I call Welch, he has done a lot of poking into Hyde's past so he should be able to see what the fucker is up to now!
"Welch, I need everything you know about Hyde, he's just made a threat against me and Miss Steele, I also need all his phone records both in the US and UK, email me your results."
"Yes sir, I have been monitoring all the records filed with his names attached, I should have phone records within the hour, I will cross reference the numbers against incoming calls received by yourself and miss Steele." He replies efficiently. I do like people confident in their own work.
I go to put my phone away then think that maybe Dad could provide assistance, considering he knows all about Hyde and what he's capable of too.
"Dad I've got a problem, it's Jack Hyde he's just threatened myself and Ana Steele"
"He did what? Christian you have to tell her everything you know about him. Including about Maria, I still don't know how he got away with that! He is a very dangerous and disturbed young man." Does he think I don't already know this? "Do you really care for this girl? Love her even?" He asks, I don't know how to respond to that I really care for her and can't bear to be away from her and earlier in the hotel I felt complete when I was inside her. Is that love?
"Yeah, I want her safe Dad she's very important to me" I've told my Dad I love her before I've even told Ana?!
"Then you need to tell her everything son. All about the trial and the class action. You know that can't go ahead without her testimony!"
"I know" I want to be sarcastic but Ana looks so fragile in my arms that I keep my cool CEO head on.
"Have you found out how he contacted her? Do you need me to look into that or have you got someone at Grey House doing it already?"
" Yes Welch is on it now"
"Good, you sound happy Christian, it makes a lovely change"
"Thanks Dad" I really am happy if only this Hyde thing was dealt with...
"Don't forget to ask her about the suit all the other victims depend on her!"
"Yes I'll ask her tonight"
"Good-bye son I will see you in a few days. I think I need to meet Anastasia and discuss this personally"
"Okay bye"
"Bye son. We love you." The line goes dead my dad is gone. I know he will work round the clock to get this guy. I need him to be gone from our lives and the sooner he's in jail the better!
Ana looks up at me innocently and inquires
"Ask me what?"
"Later I said. After we have seen your parents." I can't burden her with this now she will need time to absorb it all, I just hope she can keep a level head about it.
"Okay" She replies simply. She seems slightly tense after that so I think I'll try to put her at ease during dinner...
The rest of the night passes in a bit of a blur, with lots of tartan and Scottishness! Ana's mom is a brilliant cook and the meal was delicious! I actually relaxed and managed to forget all our problems for the few hours we were there! Oh and I had Ana nearly at the point of orgasm at her dining room table if only her father hadn't seen her reciprocate and dragged us away... still there's plenty of time for that later.
"Oh my god that was torturous! I'm so sorry you had to endure that!" She apologises once we are safely on our way.
"Anastasia, that was the most fun I've had since I've been in this country!" I reply truthfully. I have a deep sense of foreboding about what is coming next. Shes gonna bring up Hyde, I can tell as she rearranges herself on the chair and stiffens her posture.
"So what are we doing about Mr Hyde?" I don't want to answer that for fear of losing my temper and misdirecting my anger at her. "Christian? Did you hear me?"
"Yes, I heard you. This just isn't the time or the place Ana." I look down at my blackberry at the emails Welch has sent, I forward them onto my dad in hope that he can see something in them. I look at my phone for another couple of minutes before I hear Ana's voice again, this time not aimed at me, What is she up to?
"Taylor could you take the next right please?" Taylor looks to me and I nod. "Keep going straight till I tell you to stop. Thank you" We are on some little back road that's nearly a single track. We drive for a few minutes before she signals Taylor to pull over into a lay by. She opens her door and jumps out
"Ana? Where are you going?" I call after her
"Well Christian I presumed that you might tell me whatever it is here and now, there is no one else here, apart from Taylor and judging from the look on his face he already knows! So will you just bloody tell me and stop acting like some arrogant bafoon!" Oh! I didn't expect this...
"OK, OK! I've been trying to work up to telling you all day Ana. My Dad called earlier, while you were asleep, Jack is still in Scotland he will be here until you testify against him, unless you are willing to come to America and testify there. It's the only way to make sure the bastard goes down." I tell her half the truth, she doesn't need to know about Maria right now it would just confuse her and me and the whole situation!
"I...I...have to...testify?" I didn't want this to happen here I wanted her to feel safe during this conversation!
"I thought you knew Ana, but after today I guessed you didn't. My Dad is willing to come over here and be your attorney if you want the trial here, otherwise you can join the class action suit my Dad has put together at home. You're the first one to get away Ana, you are the star witness."
"Go to America? What? When? I don't know Christian. How long for? I need time to process this..." I know im bombarding her but she needs to know, hell she wanted to know!
"My Dad is flying out here he should be here in a couple of days one he's finished doing some stuff for the class action. He will still need your statement and a copy of the one you gave the police Ana" She stiffens and looks confused
"I gave a statement? When?" This is not good, I run my hands through my hair.
"Oh shit Ana do you not remember that? It wasn't long after the fight in the pub Kate said they came to your apartment, they also showed up at the hospital they were with you for hours!" How does she not know. I instinctively keep pulling my hands through my hair showing my raising stress levels, my mother says I'll be bald by the time im 40 if I keep it up!
"Christian can you take me home please"she bows her head and looks ashamed.
"Yeah of course I can" I say putting my arm around her waist and walking her back towards the car. "Taylor could you take us back to Miss Steele's apartment"
"No," she interrupts. I look at her startled "I mean my parents house Christian. I want my Mum" she breaks down and begins to cry. I can feel my own eyes welling with her. I pick her up and place her in the vehicle and buckle her in. I hold her close and try to reassure her.
"Ok Ana, it's ok we are going back to your Moms house. Dont cry baby, please don't cry."She rests her head on my chest and inhales deeply, her breathing slows slightly, and her sobs quieten. I call her mom telling her about the change of plans, she sounds happy until I tell her about the phone call. Ana has zoned out on my chest and is nearly asleep. I pull her in tightly being careful not to hurt her, she sighs and the crying ceases. I know in this moment I have never loved anyone so much.
Her Mom is waiting on the doorstep as we pull up. I carry Ana to her and set her gently on her feet only letting go when she is in her mothers arms. They move off together into one of the rooms I didn't see earlier that I can only assume to be a bedroom. I get taken through to the living room by Ray.
"Christian, what the hell is going on with my daughter? I thought you made her happy yet here you are back within an hour and she is sobbing in her mothers arms?" Her father bellows at me.
"Ray, I'm sorry we didn't tell you about the phone call Ana received. I have my security team on it and my father is going to represent her in court." I try to placate him.
"Oh so your throwing your money at her Grey? My Ana isn't like that you know!" Yes! I know!
"I know. Ana couldn't care less about my money, she has never even mentioned it! My father offered his representation as he knows Hyde very well and is the prosecutor in a class action suit against Hyde on behalf of at least 15 other women that WERE assaulted by him. Ana doesn't remember anything, not even giving a statement, she needs a good lawyer!" I insist.
"I suppose... Tell me Grey, why are you doing this? Are you dating my daughter?" Ok I suppose honesty is always the best policy.
"Yes sir I am." I want to yell it from the rooftops that I think I love her but she doesn't know how fucked up I am. She wont want to know me when she does! I'm sure as hell gonna make sure she sees the best of me! There is a very long pause and we can hear giggles coming from the direction Ana and Carla went.
"We had guessed you were, well her mother hoped. You know she has you two married now obviously, and has most of your money spent on the occasion!" He laughs a big hearty laugh. I can only join in. Carla does seem the type to want all the frills of a wedding.
"I somehow doubt it!" I reply still laughing. He looks at me
"You've never seen my wife in spending mode! She needs one of everything in the shop, in every colour! It's all flagarie rubbish too!" I have no idea what that last bit means but I get the rubbish bit and smile and shake my head.
Ray puts on the TV and I sit quietly waiting for news of Ana. Carla appears after half an hour.
"Could one of you two help me with Ana?" SHe asks looking at me. I jump up and follow her from the room I can hear Ray laughing at me but I don't care!
"She's just in here" She says softly, opening the door. There lying on the bed is my beautiful Ana sleeping soundly, her mom has put her in night-clothes.
"How can I help?" I whisper.
"She needs to get into her own bed across the hall and I'd rather not wake her from what she's been up to today she will be exhausted!" She winks at me, oh Ana told her then!
I walk over to the bed and carefully slide my arms under her. I gently lift her cradling her, she moves and rests her head on my chest. Carla opens the door to Ana's room where the bed is turned down waiting for her. I place her slumbering body down onto the bed and pull the covers up. she moves onto her side and falls fast asleep. I quietly retreat out of the door closing it softly behind me.
"So Christian, where are you staying tonight?" Carla asks
"I will need to go back to the hotel unless there is somewhere in the village to stay" I reply.
"You can stay here" she says. I'm sure she can see my eyes light up as its quickly followed by "On the couch"
"Thank you Carla that would be very kind of you" I accept graciously.
I pull out my cell and tell Taylor of the plans, he is going to tidy my things and stay in the hotel himself. I tell him to be here early with my clothes and with clean things for Ana too. I return to the lounge to find Carla pulling Ray out of the room, and a pillow and some blankets on the couch for me. I am tired so I strip down to my boxers and get under the blankets and drift off dreaming of Ana with those fiery passionate eyes...
When I waken in the morning, I find Carla is already up and making breakfast for everyone, including Taylor! He looked very surprised when he was told to sit and given a plate of bacon egg and sausages. He even tried to politely decline but Carla was insistent so I nodded to him to sit and eat. I took a long hot shower and changed from yesterdays clothes into the fresh ones Taylor had brought. He also brought some things for Ana, some tops and trousers. When her mom saw them she said that Ana prefers dresses, I doubt that but told her I would get her some. She already had them marked in a book so I sent Taylor into the town to get them too, to keep her happy. Ana still wasn't up at 10.30 so I asked Carla's permission to go and wake her, she advised me not to but grudgingly said if I must. I crept into the room and saw her lying there still sound asleep, talking softly to herself, with her night clothes lying on the floor next to the bed. I perched on the chair at the end of her bed and waited. I wasnt there long when her eyelids fluttered open. She stretched and looked around the room. She did a double take when she saw me.
"Morning beautiful" I murmur, as I go over to the bed. I bend down and gently press my lips to hers.
"Morning, how long have you been sitting there?" She replies slightly huskily im not sure if that's caused by the kiss or the tiredness.
"Not long I had to bribe your Mom to let me in here! She said you need your beauty sleep and that if I woke you you'd be a... what was it hmm... crabby... something or other!" I laugh as she pulls a face.
"She has always called me a crabby abbey if I don't get enough sleep!" she pouts
"That's it that's what she called you!" I laugh again, she rolls her eyes at me.
"It's not that funny!" she does a proper full on pout with her lower lip sticking right out.
"Oh I see what she means crabby abbey! Eye rolling and pouting, you might want to learn to control your crankiness Ana you never know what kind of trouble you might get into!" I smile sexily and possibly slightly threatening although I don't want to hurt her. She smiles up at me with that lusty look in her eyes, I can feel myself beginning to respond, when I realise where we are. "Miss Steele you might want to control yourself! We are in a room in your parents house and when you orgasm you are very very loud!" She bats her eyes at me and continues to flirt outrageously! She runs her hand down my chest and my breath catches. She grins! Damn she was testing me to see if I was turned on. I could have told her that very easily, she only has to look at the growing bulge in my trousers!
"Mr Grey it seems you're as pleased to see me as I am you" She says clocking my erection.
"Miss Steele I'm very sorry for any confusion, I said we couldn't have sex, not that seeing you lying here, I presume naked under those bed-clothes, isn't turning me on!" I laugh at her playfully. Until she throws off the covers unveiling her naked body in all its glory. Her erect pert nipples are right there I reach out for them I want to suck on them so hard. I make the slightest contact and quickly withdraw, this can't happen her mother is up the hall! "Oh Ana, Ana, Ana! What will I do with you? I should spank you for that, showing off the forbidden fruit when I cannot eat from the tree! I think you need to get up and dressed before I can't help myself and your Mother hears you come loudly, more that once!" I really threaten this time although I am tempted to promise...
"Is that a threat or a dare Mr Grey?" She replies sensually.
"You are a naughty girl Miss Steele aren't you?" Oh hell if she wants a game I'll play!
"Oh yes sir I think I might be..." Did she just call me sir? Oh fuck im so horny. She pokes that innocent little tongue out and runs it over her lips and stares at me longingly. I roll her over and kiss her, hard and fast. I know if her little show continues we will have sex! Her breathing falters and I know I have to move away so I jump off and head back to the chair.
"Enough now Ana we have a lot to talk about today and we have all the time in the world for everything else! Get dressed baby, and I'll go and see where your Mom is" I go to leave when she calls me back
"Christian, where did you stay last night?" she inquires.
"Here Ana. Where else would I be?"
"What about Taylor?" She sounds surprised that I was here.
"He went back to the hotel to do some tidying up!" She goes a lovely shade of pink and looks disgusted! Oh my god she thinks he slept in our room! I wind her up a bit. " He also slept there." She now looks completely appalled, what kind of man does she think I am? "In a different room Ana so don't look quite so appalled" I laugh and leave the room.

By the wayI found a great wee Scottish dictionary at /dictionary so if there are any words of Scottish that you don't understand its a brill we site! :) (Especially for those of us that can't work out how to spell flagarie!
If you liked leave a review!
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment