Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 25 Taken? Part Two


A/N Fifty shades belongs to E. L. James but this is my story!
WARNING this chapter is a toughie, it was hard to write but it explains a lot, neither Christian or Ana will finish this chapter the way they begin. All that said I hope you like and appreciate your reviews.
Enjoy...

Fuck! I needed to be up early, not that Anas little Dom performance wasn't fun, it was a surprising start to the day but I really wanted a chat with the brat, commonly known as my baby sister. She's lucky Ana didn't hear what she said last night or else she'd have been hospitalised! Sometimes her behaviour really fucks me off! She pulls this shit all the time and quite frankly I've got enough on my plate without adding her shit! I'm not joining her pity party, we were all adopted some of us just handle it better than others!
More troubling to me is the fact that Hyde is out of prison and no doubt poised to make a move on Ana given that it's her testimony that will put him away for a long time on both sides of the world. I have close tabs on him and discreet security around Ana so there is no way he can get to her. If he tries he will regret the day he was born.
I dropped Ana at her uni campus it was an awkward silent drive as I'm anxious about her being in a public place alone although I know there are three security guards within 100feet of her at all times it does nothing for my mood. I'm fucked off at the world and whoever bailed the fucker, Welch better have a a name for me. I storm into my house and up to the office barely acknowledging Taylor. Why he's still with me I'll never know? I think it's Gail's influence.
I phone my dad to see if he's heard about Hyde's release yet yet but he obviously hasn't, thank God. I'm poised waiting for him, I set the wheels in motion when I heard of his release. I need Taylor to put some thing in place but other than that I'm ready to smoke the bastard out. I have my plan on a need to know and no-one knows everything, just enough so that they don't get caught in the messy conclusion. I work for a short time unable to concentrate, before I text Taylor to come up.
He comes in for his afternoon debriefing he has a worried look on his face.
"Sir there has been some movement and Hyde has gone underground, I suspect he was aware of your tail on him." Shit this is not how this was supposed to go.
"Fuck! Find him Taylor! Ana's safety is not to be compromised, EVER!" I bark
"Yes sir. She has three local security with her, she has not left campus. She has been in meetings since you left her. I would like to increase security here too sir. I suggest we bring over Sawyer, Ryan and Prescott."
"Fine. Ana needs to be safe, I've put her through too much as it is..." I tail off.
My mind wonders into the nightmare that has woken me often, the night I attacked Ana myself. I replay that night over and over, one minute we are in love the next, I'm an animal pouncing on her mauling her, hearing her screams of protest before being ripped from her by Taylor. I shudder involuntarily.
"Sir?" Taylor interrupts my reverie.
"I'd feel more comfortable if you were close to Ana too Taylor. I want you to go and watch her apartment for anything unusual, set up some surveillance cameras inside, plus one in Ana's bedroom." I throw him the keys Ana had cut for me. "I want the footage closely monitored."
"Yes sir, I have someone who can have this done in a couple of hours."
"Good."
I put my head down and get back to work, now that's done in hand there's a weight off my mind. I go through the stack of paperwork quickly and realise I've missed my job! The time flies past so quickly that I barely realise it's gone. There is a knock at my office door.
"Sir its all done. I doubt Miss Steele or Miss Kavanaugh will notice the difference." He shows me the live feed on his cell phone.
"Thank you Taylor."
Just as I'm about to dismiss him my cell buzzes
*I'm All done and getting the bus home. A x*
"Taylor go and collect miss Steele from uni. Take her to her parents house, Hyde is less likely to go there."
"Yes sir" I can see he's unhappy with my decision but he doesn't question me. He leaves quickly.
I grab the keys to Anas apartment and head for the front door. I give her a quick call to tell her to expect Taylor. I open the front door and am greeted by a most unwelcome face.
"Hello again Christian!" He sneers at me. Grabbing my cell.
"What do you want Jack?" I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.
"Ana" he replies. I go to lunge at him. "I wouldn't do that if I was you." I punch him square in the jaw. "Don't say I didn't warn you" he laughs.
"Get out of my fucking house Hyde! Your not getting Ana, she's protected from scrum like you"
"Scum like us I think you mean! You got to do to her what I didn't!" He presses me against the wall. I knee him in the bollocks and he goes down. I get past him and try to leave there is a large man that seems vaguely familiar blocking my exit and a blonde woman coming towards me that definitely is.
"Maria? What the Fuck?" I can hear Jack sneering at Ana down the phone. I can't hear what he says I'm transfixed by the (apparently) dead woman stroking my face.
"Hey sweetie, did you miss me?" She murmurs in my ear.
"Huh?" I thought she was dead! I had a fucking breakdown over her! I cannot string a sentence together even if my life depends on it.
She pulls something from behind her and it makes contact with my head head I feel myself falling and look up to see her laughing over me. The room goes dark.
I come too in Ana's bedroom. I'm tightly bound to the bed. Maria is stalking round with a whip in her hands. I'm only in my underwear she takes long hungry looks at my body. Licking her lips she lashes across my chest. Over and over. I squeeze my eyes shut and think of Ana. I flinch at every stinging bite. I open my eyes when she stops. I can see the blood seeping from the welts. I notice Hyde is sitting in the corner watching Maria intently, cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. He notices my stare and stands up, that's when I see all the cameras he has set up. He's recording this? Why the fuck would he do that he's one twisted motherfucker!
Maria walks over to him and plucks the cigarette from his lips, she takes a long drag before stubbing it out on my chest. I cry out with the pain.
"Now now Maria I want some fun with him too!" He grabs her by the hair and pulls her down for a kiss. "Are you ready for your close up?" He sneers at me.
He stands at the end of the bed and snaps a Polaroid, I guess this is how he's getting to Ana. I lay there staring at the ceiling unable to focus on anything else. I'm force fed a glass of water, it has a funny taste. My head feels funny, I the room is spinning, one positive is I am no longer aware of Maria and Jack. I eventually pass out.
When I waken I'm on my own in a different bed. I have no idea how long I've been here it could be five minutes or five days. I feel groggy like I've been doped knowing that's how Hyde operates I probably have been. I have a pressing urge to use the bathroom. I squirm awkwardly and the bed creaks beneath me. I notice a few more burns on my chest obviously done when I was unconscious. My back stings too. I can barely lift my head to see. My moving has obviously alerted them that I'm awake.
"Hello Mr Grey" she purrs in my ear.
"Hello Maria" I mutter angrily.
"You look uncomfortable baby, can I give you a hand?" She reaches down the front of my boxers. I can't hold anymore and I paid all over her hand. She pulls away disgusted. I grin at her.
"Ooops" she grimaces and stalks out the room. Hyde comes storming up the hall.
"You filthy bastard!" He screams in my face. "Lets see what your family and little Ana make of that." He pulls out a hand held video camera. "Here we are Ana, look what your missing!" He zooms in on the scars he's made on my body then on my wet underwear. "You want this Miss Steele? Come and get him then baby. You'll have to pay for him, but we can discuss that in person"
"Nooooo Ana don't do anything he says" I yell
"Aww sounds like he cares about you! Pity he didn't care about Maria so much" Maria strides into into view.
I lie back helplessly. I block out what they are saying in their video to Ana. I hope she keeps herself safe. I hear the cane coming at me before I feel it. Pain lances through my leg. I scream. I see their gleeful faces. The camera is gone and Jack leaves the room. I drift in and out of consciousness. I awaken to see Maria standing over me, staring blankly.
"What did I ever do to you Maria?" She laughs
"Nothing! That's the point baby you could never match up to my Jack. You were so suffocating with your 'oh Maria I love you', you made me feel sick! I tried to leave you so many times but you'd do something to stop me, you or your sister! Oh I was fucking her too by the way. She's a much more attentive lover and has a firm belief belief that whatever's yours is hers too. She's right into bdsm! Handcuffs, whips, chains you name it me and your sister did it."
I feel sick! Fucking Mia! I can feel the colour drain from my face. Maria notices too, she throws her head back and laughs. She looks dirty and I can see track marks on her arms. She's obviously on something, I look into her eyes and wonder what I saw in them? They are cold and empty.
"Oh Mr Grey there was one thing about you I always admired." She whispers "your unspoiled body... whoopsie looks like that's gone now, will precious Ana want you now? Your damaged goods Christian" she snarls.
Hyde comes up behind her. The proceed to make out in front of me. Hyde lays her down on the bed next to mine and cuffs her down. I try to wriggle away away so I'm further from them and turn my head. I feel Hyde creeping round with a whip. He lashes her gently. I can hear her convulse and moan with pleasure. I feel the whip bite me as Jack comes round to my bed. The tears stream from my eyes. My body chafes against the ropes as I sob. Maria and Jack ignore me as they have sex right there in the bed beside mine. I get the odd punch and kick. Thankfully it's over quickly and they move off. Hyde looks over his shoulder
"Next time Ana baby that'll be you. I'll protect you from him and his rapist tendencies." I gasp in horror. How does he know?
I hear a scuffle in the hall? Or wherever is behind the door. Jack and Maria are too busy fucking on the bed again and probably injecting crap into their veins brainwashing from the smell. The door bursts open and in strides Taylor followed closely by Ana.
She looks down at me the sorrow evident on her face, before striding over to Maria, who hips to her feet.
"I really don't give a fuck who you are but you crossed a line when you touched what's mine bitch!" She punches her hard in the face, she recalls backwards and slumps against the wall. Jack makes a move towards her but Taylor is ready for him he twists his arm up his back before Ana strides forward and proceeds to knee Jack in the groin. He groans and slumps forward beside Maria. Taylor handcuffs the two of them together back to back before helping Ana to release me.
"There's an ambulance on the way sir" he reassuringly pats my shoulder, I flinch away from him. He pulls his hand away.
"What day is it?"
"You've been gone for nearly three days baby." Ana sits beside me. Not touching me me after my reaction to Taylor. She reaches for my hand looking at me, I shake my head and pull it away.
"Please don't touch me" She pulls back. "How did you find me?"
"Mia." Her face looks grim.
"Mia?"
"Yes. She knew Maria wasn't dead. She also knew of some Scottish relative that had left her a cottage up north in a will, once Taylor had that information it was easy to find isn't exactly brain of Britain!"
"But Mia?"
"I know baby. The ambulance is coming. Rest now, we can talk of over later" she orders gently. I hear Hyde begin to talk but Ana delivers a swift kick to his gut and he stops
"There is nothing I want to hear from you Jack and as for you," she stares at Maria "your just sick!" She spits on the pair of them, I'm in awe of her.I always look on her as fragile and on the outside its how she appears but, hell I'd never fuck with her!
"Your just jealous Ana, Jack never wanted you it's always me, he films them all for me"
"Shut the fuck up" she spits.
"I filmed some for him too, he loved the ones with Mia" she goads, if she's trying to rile Ana up more it's working!
"Is that how you two get your jollies? Fucking brothers and sisters?" Ana hisses.
"I suppose you could put it like that" she laughs and Jack joins her. There's something we're missing here...
The puzzle pieces slot into place, I look at Ana and Taylor. For once even Taylor looks sick.
"Your brother and sister, what kind of twisted family are you?"
"We were adopted as was our youngest sibling, we got taken from Jack split up, He got stuck in a foster home. I got put in a group home but the wee one, she got adopted out, some fancy rich family." The cogs whir in my brain, there is only one person that makes sense in this whole thing.
"Mia..." I whisper.
"Oh look he's got more brains than you thought Maria" he sneers. I jump off the bed pain courses through me. I ball my hand into a fist and punch him with all my might, he falls to the floor pulling Maria down too, their heads bounce off the concrete floor. I stare up at Taylor
"It was self defence sir, they had a weapon" he says catapulting a gun from Jack's belt wiping it of his prints and placing it in Jack's hand.
I force myself out the room. Ana and Taylor follow. I can hear the sirens in the distance. I look out of the window and realise we are in the middle of nowhere. I look at Ana,
"How did you find me again?"
"Jack was in touch with Mia he blackmailed her into posting his bail, she wouldn't say what with... anyway she had his mobile number, Taylor gave it to Welch and he traced it here when Mia called him. We followed the signal signal and the rest is history." I gaze up at her, this strong amazing woman. I have so much to say to her but no words! The emt's rush in and gather me up on a stretcher and rush me into one of the ambulances. Ana is right by my side. I reach up and take her hand. She smiles down at me.
"Your mum and dad will meet us at the hospital"
"Okay, how is everyone else?" She gets what I'm asking. She leans over me and whispers
"Hyde is dead baby, Maria has a severe head injury, it's touch and go." I breathe a sigh of relief. I did it, not how I intended but Hyde is out of our lives forever. Now just Mia to deal with.

Ok so like I said compared with the others this is a dark chapter. Please leave a review, I promise this is about as dark as it will get, the humour will return shortly, after I've dealt with Mia!
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment