Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 5 Are We There Yet?


A/N All characters belong to E.L . James
I wanted to move the story on a bit so I didn't do day-to-day of hospital as that would have been exceptionally dull to read and write! *PROUD AUNTIE* I will try to post tomorrow but no promises as I'm out seeing my neice perform! Just a wee shout out to all my followers and reviewers you make it so worthwhile for me! Oh and a huge thankyou to my big sister for listening to me moan about my bad ideas and supporting me anyway I love you x
Oh boy does it feel good to be home! I'm so glad my injuries weren't as bad as everyone made them out to be! I was only in for a week, and I've got antibiotics to take but I'll be fine! I've still got this cast on it'll be another five weeks till that comes off but fortunately its on my left arm and im right handed so it's not to much of an issue. I still have a quite a few bruises still but they are more yellowed now and definitely not as painful! I think my head has been scanned by every machine in Scotland just to ease Mr Grey's mind (Is there nothing a pretty face can't buy you?) Fortunately for me they all concur that I am recovered, there is no swelling and even the headaches I had been having have gone! Mum has obviously been clucking round me like a mother hen but I suppose it her way of showing love, you know, by smothering me in it! Dad came to see me a few times he just kept treating me like I was made of porcelain it was doing my nut in! I saw Mr Grey every day for my therapy sessions (Known to most as major snogging!) and boy did I feel a lot better when he'd worked his magic! Oh ann I kept him clean too, making sure he showered regularly (Oh I so wish I'd caught a glimpse! My imagination has gone into overdrive and oh... the dreams I've been having...) I'm not to do much for the first few days I'm home so Kate's taken the week off to play nurse for me, oh and Elliot, it's one of their things apparently! (It's one of those things you wish you could unhear when you've heard it! That and about all their other kinky fetishes! Kate should really stop telling me this stuff, but she's my best friend so what can I do!) You should have seen my Dad's face when we walked in to find Kate in a PVC nurses outfit! Him and Christian didn't know where to look! Me Kate and Mum just laughed at them both! So now I'm on my bed channel flicking on Sky, jings we have hundreds of channels but there is still nothing on! I settle for a repeat of ER, George Clooney can come and take my temperature any day! I'm hoping to go out tomorrow Christian has promised me a special trip that wont be to strenuous and a visit to Mum and Dad's for dinner. Mum has phoned me twice so far. First to find out what Christian will eat, and then to tell me we're having steak and chips with a peppercorn sauce. I'm worried as Mum doesn't cook so I hope she's got it in pre-made!

Christian arrives at ten in the morning to pick me up. He seems nervous, which is weird as we have spent nearly all day everyday with each other for the last week.
"Hey, what's up with you?" I enquire.
"Nothing" He shrugs his shoulders as if I've said something daft. I decide to leave it if he has something to say im sure he'll say it in his own time. I grab my coat and shout to Kate that I'm leaving.
"Bye Kate! Remember I'll not be back for dinner we are going to my Mum and Dads"
"Okay! See when I see you" she says winking at me, or was that at Christian? Ever had that feeling that there is something going on and your just not privy to that information? I give her a quick hug and grab my coat. As we go to leave Christian slips his hand round my waist, I can feel tingles running up and down my spine at his proximity to me, and all those dreams about his six-pack... oh I can feel my heartbeat quicken and my face slowly flush. He looks at me with a knowing smile. Ooops I forget he's a bloody mind reader sometimes! We head out to find Taylor waiting at the kerb with a small sleek silver Audi TT, it is the most beautiful car I've ever seen! He hands the keys to Christian and walks to the black people carrier parked behind. He gets in and waits. Christian opens the passenger door and helps me in, before walking round and getting in himself.
"Ready?" he asks.
"As I'll ever be!" I say with a huge grin, im so excited! The car roars into life and suddenly we're on our way, heading for the motorway, with Taylor following behind us. I only know this because Christian called him from his iPhone stopping his eclectic music for two minutes!
"What song is this?" I ask as a particularly melancholy rock ballad comes on.
"Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls. It's one of my favourites." he says distractedly. I close my eyes and listen to the lyrics, it's such a beautiful song it makes me sad yet passionate. I long to grab Christian and snog him right here right now! Of course I have to wait till we stop so I'm hoping we're not going too far! The car is racing along yet it feels like we are barely moving, not like in my wee Micra! I'm considering installing pedals to help her get up hills! The only reason I still have her is because she's hugely fuel-efficient! I zone back out on the music when the song finishes and decide its the perfect time to find out about Mr and Dr Grey!
"So, what are your parents like?" I start. He glances over at me before burning his eyes into the road.
"My Dads a lawyer my Mom is a doctor. They are nice people if that's what you are asking Anastasia." Oh? He sounds angry, what have I done?
"They sound lovely..." I want to lighten the mood as it seems really tense in here! "So where are you taking me on our first date Mr Grey?" I aim for playful, but I don't know if I quite hit it. He suddenly grins at me.
"Wouldn't you like to know Miss Steele!" I notice now that we are heading into Stirling, a place I know really well! My village is really close to here... Oh I hope we are not going home just yet!
"We aren't going to Mum and Dad's yet are we?" I ask hoping for a no, I really want some quality alone time with him!
"No Anastasia, we're not! I'm taking you somewhere I think is very special, I believe you've been before." Cryptic, very cryptic! The car enters the city, goes through the centre and heads up the cobbled street, Audi TT + Cobbles = sore bum! We wind up towards the castle, not stopping until we reach the esplanade. This is my favourite place! The scenery is stunning from up here, the castle stands in all it's splendour behind me and in the distance I can see the Wallace Monument, with the city sprawled out between then, divided by the river. It's a beautiful afternoon a bit cold but worth it! I'm surprised that the Audi and the people carrier are the only two cars up here but I don't ponder on that for too long I'm desperate to get in the castle itself. The tour guide steps forward to give us a tour but I wave her away and drag Christian off giving him the tour that I have heard so many times. I save the best for last, The great hall! I love it it's my favourite bit of the whole castle it's huge with an old wooden framed ceiling. I had a dream as a little girl that I'd meet my prince charming and we would get married in here and live happily ever after, Kate always pointed out how daft that sounded but then she went on about being rescued from the Wallace Monument by her hair (Yes she had a Rapunzel thing!). We spent an hour wandering around the gardens hand in hand. It was perfect!

"Ready to go for lunch?" He asks.
"Yeah, im famished!" I say "I don't suppose there is any point asking where we are going?"
"Nope" he says laughing. I head for the car only for him to pull me away from it and down the hill. He chucks the keys at Taylor as we keep walking down the old town. I love all the old buildings, I find them fascinating. We keep walking until we come to the Highland Hotel, It's one of those places I've always admired from the outside but never gone in.
"Hello how can I help you?" The polite receptionist asked
"We have a reservation Mr and Mrs Taylor" He says. When did he use a fake name? And when did we get married? I must have been more out of it than I thought!
"Yes of course, Mr Taylor" She says handing him a card key "Your lunch reservation is in twenty minutes, The spa is open till ten tonight and from seven tomorrow. Breakfast is available from seven until ten thirty. Enjoy your stay!"
"Yes thankyou" he shoves the key in his pocket, and strolls towards the stairs pulling me along with him. "Taylor we are here is everything ready?...Good!" He puts his phone away as quickly as he produced it, I still don't get why he's so rude to Taylor. I look at him. "He's staff Anastasia, he expects it." he rolls his eyes at me. I shoulda known he could guess my thoughts! We enter a bright room with old fashioned drapes at the window, It's beautiful. He gently closes the door behind me. I turn to face him and can feel the atmosphere in the room change instantly. I look up at him flirtatiosly and he bends down to kiss me. I feel the desire in me rising as the kiss becomes more passionate. He runs his fingers through my hair, I moan. He takes full advantage with his tongue exploring every crevice of my mouth. I reach up and grab his hair pulling him down to my height and our tongues start dancing with each other. I can't get enough of him. He slowly edges me towards the bed, and I realise that this is it. Should I tell him? I pull breathlessly out of the kiss.
"Christian," I say my voice so filled with desire that I hardly recognise it "I'm a virgin"
Let me know what you think. Leave me a review or contact me via Facebook Carriej Fanfic
Thankyou
Carriej x

No comments:

Post a Comment