Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 14 Christian Part Five


A/N: All characters belong to E.L James
Just want to say thank you to all my wonderful supporters without you I'd have given up! For any reviewer that doesn't like my story please pm me I'll happily answer any queries you have. Thanks for reading x
It's not a long one but it brings you up to Ana...
Enjoy...

The week drags at Ana's parents house, the highlight of my day is always when she appears wearing one of the dresses her Mom picked. She looks breathtaking in a dress! She subtly changes the way she moves, she becomes more confident, although she says she dislikes them im not so sure! There has been no sex since our first encounter and her mother seems keen that it should stay that way and keeps dropping hints about Ana's pureness and not tainting it. She sounds like a fifties father! Fortunately for me my fathers flight is arriving tomorrow so we have an excuse to leave. As much as Carla and Ray are lovely people I can't stay in their company for one more day I think I'd kill them! Taylor has had a few days off so I suppose something good came out of this week!
When we eventually get out the door Carla is sobbing, well pretending to, into a hankie telling me that I'm the son she never had. Ana does not look particularly happy at this or when she throws herself at me, poor Ray has to come and peel her off and into the house. We both get into the car and I don't look back. I can feel the simmering tension between us that we have kept at bay for the last week, god knows how! I've practically been a walking erection!
The drive seems to take forever! I can feel every nerve tingling with the anticipation of whats to come! When we arrive at the hotel we check in quickly, I see Ana's eyebrow lift when the receptionist calls us Mr and Mrs Grey, She flushes and fumbles with her fingers. As soon as I have the key I drag her off to the room. I begin my seduction in the elevator, I look her over imagining what she looks like naked. Then I catch her eye, I can see the desire. I lean forward and she closes her eyes and slightly parts her lips as I expect her to so I whisper in her ear
"You've been a very naughty girl Miss Steele, very naughty indeed!"
Her breathing becomes erratic as does mine fortunately the lift doors open. I pull her out and we run along the corridor. I quickly open the door and she runs in, removing her clothes as she moves. I follow suit until we are lying on the bed facing each other completely naked. She moves to say something so I hush her.
"I hope your ready for this Anastasia" She looks at me and nods gently. I lunge forward all my pent-up sexual frustration finding its outlet. I kiss her, hard. I plunge my tongue between those juicy lips and she responds in kind. I roll on top of her pushing my erection against her she replies by moving and swaying her hips grinding against me. I want to touch her and feel her all over I roll us onto one side so we are facing each other, I run my fingers through her hair and down over those magnificent breasts tugging her nipples, down her sides and round to that lovely little bottom. I feel the overwhelming urge to fulfill my promise so I do! I gently spank her and from the reaction I know she liked it!
"What was that for?" She breathes, unable to control her voice.
"Because I can Ana, and I know you like it" I reply hoarsely, "I could just take you over my knee and spank you, nothing would give me greater pleasure" Oh even the thought makes me harder than I already am!
"Why don't you then?" She challenges her eyes flaring.
"No Ana, I don't think you could handle that." I can't sexually spank her now! I'd come all over her ass! She seems dejected so I move forward and kiss her, then I move down to her breasts and nip and suck on her nipples till she nearly orgasms. I move down her body I've wanted to taste her for a very long time now! I find a mass of pubic hair I can't help but give it a little tug. I run my hands all over her lower body, then she doesn't expect it I nudge her clit with my nose, it smells delightful! I hold her little ass to stop her wriggling and flick my tongue over it a couple of times before I thrust it into her. She gasps, so i keep it there for a while slowly licking her delicate folds, before I go to town on her clitoris, she begins to scream almost instantly, I keep up my assault until I feel her orgasm ripping through her. I let her go and get a condom, I can't wait for her so I slam in full force. I kiss her with all the desire I feel. I thrust slowly as she feels so go I want to be in her for as long as possible! I play with her breasts again and suck her nipples, but she pulls me away by the hair into another kiss. I can feel her hands running down my front then moving round to my ass. She grabs it geeing me on. I increase my speed to find her pushing back against me at the same pace. She begins to tighten again it's too much for me to bear she tips me over the edge and I come I can feel her watching me which intensifies the feeling. I stare right back at her and se orgasms again too. She falls straight to sleep in my arms. I lie and hold her before I need to go and have a freshen. Once I'm done I crawl right back in beside her feeling contentment and utter joy.
The next day we have a quiet one after Carla and Ray's it's a welcome change. I help Ana dress in a beautiful red number with stockings...oh how I love stockings! We have lunch in the hotel and then return to the room where I lovingly remove those stockings and everything else, and make sweet gentle love to Ana Steele. We picked up my Dad from the airport too so we have the rest of the night to ourselves. I didn't think my day could get any better! But that was before the blow job! Oh fuck shes damn good at that and she swallows! My day is complete! We take a shower, I get to wash her down and she returns the favour, as best she can. She seems down though. I look at her and tell her that she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She looks uncomfortable and stares at the floor. I turn her so she is looking in the mirror
"Will I tell you what I see?" She shuffles about but doesnt reply. "I see a beautiful radiant woman, strong and confident with the most amazing body!" still no reaction. " You have a beautiful face, dominated by the biggest, bluest eyes I've ever encountered, eyes that can see into the darkest depths of my soul." Her eyes move to look at me. "A mouth with the plumpest lips I've ever had the pleasure to have known, the cutest little button nose and skin that looks like its made from the finest porcelain. Your breasts are soft and smooth with those fabulous nipples on the top." I can't help feeling them and having a gentle tug, she lets out a small appreciative moan. "Your stomach is like silk to touch. Now here is my favourite part of you!" I skim my fingers over her clitoris before inserting a finger. She looks at herself and gasps. I stare at her too, I've changed her from insecure Ana to wanton sex goddess in five minutes! She grins at me, I can see she is shivering slightly, she must be cold so I help her to dry off quickly. She places a towel over me too and rubs me down. I lead her back into the room to the bed. I hold her tight and tell her that I'll never let anything bad happen to her and begin to tell her about Maria when she interrupts me
"I love you Christian" She says.
"You LOVE me?" Where the FUCK did that come from?! "Really Ana you've known me for what? five minutes and you love me? You don't even know me!" I can't fall into her arms with an I love you too! She doesn't know about my past. It changes things. My fucked up past will forever change things! How did I let this happen? "Oh Ana. What have I done?" He sounds upset
"I can't help my feelings for you and I wont apologise for them! Christian you are the first man I have ever dated, I gave you my virginity surely you must have realised I wouldn't give that away to any Tom Dick or Harry?" she spits at me. "You have been the sweetest kindest man, you've held me when ive been upset, you stayed when I was hurt, you spent a week with my parents, some people would say you deserve a knighthood for that alone! That's what you have done! Oh and you have blown my mind in the fucking bedroom too, unless you'd forgotten" I can see the pain in her eyes but I can't deal with this yet all these emotions! Where if fucking Flynn when I need him. I look down to try to compose myself.
"Ana, there is something I need to tell you..." That sounds wong, I see the panick in her eyes. "Did you ever wonder why I'm here?"
"What?" She appears perplexed by the question "I assumed you came to visit Elliot"
"No Ana, I didn't. I came here to escape my life, to be a nobody for a month or two." I suppose that's close enough. How do You put over the words mental breakdown and dead girlfriend in a polite way?
"Oh gee ta so now im a nobody!" She took that the wrong way, why do women do that?
"No Ana you're not a nobody, people like you just don't exist in my world" NO! I wish I could take that back...
"So what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She is really pissed now!
"I ..." I try to take it back but I can't find the right words.
"In fact don't bother Christian, I'll get my stuff and go then will I? Obviously you've been wasting my time!"
"No Ana. Please, I don't want it to end like this" I beg her.
"Oh so you did want it to end thanks for the heads up! What was I just another notch on your bloody bedpost?" What? Where is this coming from? "You were right about one thing Christian I was deluding myself that I love you, You are some arrogant little rich boy who thinks your better than the rest of us! It's such a shame that the sweet caring you was all a façade to get me into bed. Do you get extra points at your private club if your 'nobody' conquest was a virgin? I bet Mummy will be so proud!" NO Ana I can't let you talk to me like that. Dont make me angry, I plead I still can't quite control it.
"Don't be so fucking ridiculous Ana! I've never been anyone but me with you" I try telling her the truth.
"Pull the other one Grey, You just proved to me why all men are fucking pricks! And if you think I'm going to hang around to be your wee sex toy you can fuck right off!"
"Fine then, go if you feel like that. I should have guessed you'd be like this!" I'm seething with rage now. So she used me I bet I'm gonna be front page tomorrow when she sells her bloody story. Why did I not listen to Mia and get a NDA?
"Like what?" She goads.
"I bet you did know EXACTLY who I was. I mean even your parents had heard of me! What was I your meal ticket out of small village life Ana? Are you just another one of the gold digging whores that throw themselves at me all day everyday?" My rage bursts forth and I can't stop it all my insecurities come tumbling out as accusations in my rage.
"Don't you fucking dare!" She tries to hit me. I can't let her so I grab her wrist.
"I wouldn't do that Miss Steele, I don't think you could afford it" I sneer at her.
"You pompous arrogant wanker! What the fuck did I see in you?" I knew this was always going to be the end. She would see me as nothing. Her eyes are cold and flat towards me . "I thought you were different Christian, I actually fell for all your bullshit. But now I can see through you into your soul and do you wanna know what I see? Its fucking black and empty just like you! I hope you rot in hell Christian!" I can feel my heart breaking in my chest. Why couldn't I just tell her how I feel? "Oh and you can tell your father I will meet with him tomorrow at my flat" and with that she strides out of my life.
I call Taylor and tell him to take Miss Steele wherever she wants to go. He calls me ten minutes later saying she took a cab, and relaying a lovely message she sent for me. I call Elliot, he says he will make sure Kate meets Ana and that he will be round to see me.
Why does it suddenly feel like the world has ended? I call Elliot back and tell him I'll meet him at the house. I go and waken Dad and tell him that we are leaving. Ryan and Taylor put our stuff in the cars and I settle the bill. I cant wait to get the fuck out of there! When we are in the car I put my head in my dads lap and cry and cry. I tell him everything that has happened in the last three and a half weeks right up to the argument. He says nothing and strokes my hair, II wish my Mom was here this is awful! It feels just like losing Maria all over again only this time I still get to see her but not talk to her or go near her and its slowly killing me. We arrive at my house and Elliot is already inside, I just make my way straight up to my room. I leave Dad and Elliot discussing me down stairs.
I doze lightly on and off, my dreams haunted by those cold blue eyes. Images of Anas face contorted in anger blurring with images of Maria's. I get up and go for a shower to try to bring myself back to life, when I catch sight of the nail marks on my ass. Ana left them there, during our last love-making session, a sob breaks from my throat but im quick to stifle anymore. I dress quickly, avoiding looking in the right hand side of my closet where some of Ana's things hang. I can smell her though her perfumed scent is all over me and this room even though she has never been here. I go to the kitchen for my morning coffee to find Elliot already there.
"Yo bro, what the hell happened with Ana?"
"It's none of your goddamned business!" I shout
"Boys!" My father shouts as he enters the room.
"I barely said anything to him and he started yelling" Elliot defends
"Enough!" he says firmly "Christian I need to see Ana today will you accompany me."
"HELL NO!" I shout "She got what she wanted from me so she can have her five minutes of fame, but she's getting no more of my time!" My rage fills every word with venom.
"That wasn't a question, you need to see her, you can't end things on an argument."
"She only wants my money" I retort. "I can end things anyway I want!"
"Christian stop acting like a three-year old and behave! You will accompany me and that's the end of the discussion."
"Why? Do you like to see me in pain?" I practically cry, I know im behaving like a brat but I cant help it.
"No son don't be ridiculous! I need you in case there is any information you can help with."
"Fine" I back down, he's not going to take no for an answer!
Elliot skulks off out the room. Ten minutes later he's back.
"I just dumped Kate" he huffs
"Why?"
"She called you an asshole"
"Oh Elliot please don't tell me you insulted Ana?"
"I..Uh... called her a gold digger..." Way to go Elliot! How to add fuel to the fire!
"You're an asshole!"
"Language boys! Elliot phone Kate back and apologise! Christian I suggest you do the same with Ana, or this afternoon is going to be very uncomfortable." Dad buts in.
I know I should but I can't!
"Dad I told Kate you'd be round in ten minutes like you said."
"Thank you Elliot, Christian are you ready?"
"No"
"Never mind its time to go"
We make our way across the city to Kate and Ana's apartment. Kate opens the door with a huge smile for my father, it drops when she sees me. We all make our way into the small lounge. I get left the uncomfortable armchair to sit in. I stare at Ana as she speaks, she has dark circles around her eyes, her skin appears more sullen and her hair is lank. She doesn't look like the same girl who walked out on me yesterday. I sit and daydream, not paying any attention, till I notice Dad is tidying away his things. I hear him talking about her final decision to join his suit.
"I will need your decision about the class action though, If you want him put away for a long time you will need to join" He pushes her
"Yes I know that already Mr Grey, and I've made my decision. I will do it, on one condition" She smirks and I see a glimmer of the old Ana.
"Yes Miss Steele what would that be?"
"I would like an apology from your son" I look at her as if she has just gone utterly mad, No chance!
"I'm sure that can be arranged, can't it Christian?" If it gets dads case won I suppose I will, I go to move towards her when she interrupts again
"Oh, Im sorry Mr Grey! I think you misunderstood. I meant Elliot" Round two to Miss Steele I feel like she has just punched me in the gut. It takes all my strength not to buckle on the floor right then and there.
"Yes, yes of course Miss Steele we will be leaving now. I will send Elliot round" I just want to run away and never be found.
We drop Dad off at the house he understands I want some alone time. I tell Taylor to drive to the airport.
I find the next plane leaving for Seattle and check myself on it. I leave a note for Elliot to deliver to Ana at the check in desk and call him to collect it once I'm onboard. All these thought are rampaging through my head, I just need peace and quiet but it never happens. All I do is cause pain and suffering for everyone that knows me, maybe I should just end it all...

OK So now we go back to Ana's POV... Will she get on the plane?
Carrie J x

No comments:

Post a Comment