Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 11 Christian Part Two


A/N: Characters belong to E.
Hope you're enjoying Christians angle. I think it's worth it... I am also considering a rewrite of chapter one as it's rubbish and doesn't really set up the story at all...thoughts on that? Thank you for the lovely reviews they keep me inspired to write more. Anyway enough rambling on here is chapter 11
Enjoy...

I need to get to Ana! Hyde is in jail and i'll make sure he gets whats coming to him, Dad is already on the case. Welch did a security check and uncovered some seriously dodgy shit! I enlighten Elliot on the phone, it's morning now and ive been up all night, but he needs to know to keep Ana safe.
"Hey Elliot, how's Ana?" I try to hide how anxious I am but it obviously doesn't work.
"Shes awake now" he's speaking quietly so I know he must be near her
"Is someone with her?"
"Kate" he replies. Obviously her best friend does actually care for her!
"Elliot you need to make sure she eats! She needs her strength, especially when she finds out that bastard's plan. You can't tell her what I tell you, what has she remembered?"
"dinner" oh this is going to be fun one word answers!
"She was drugged, ive seen the police report. He had a room set up..." I really don't want to tell him this, I can feel the bile rising in my throat
"room?" He sounds as disgusted as I feel!
"Yeah it was like some perverted sex dungeon its been used before, they found videos..." I can't continue fortunately Elliot bursts into my sentence.
"Fuck! cameras?that's..." Even he is struggling to comprehend it.
"Yeah scary I know. She had a bloody close escape. She doesn't need to know too much though..." I don't want him to tell her I need to be there I need to keep her safe. I couldn't protect Maria but I can protect Ana.
"Gotta go bro talk laters" he says abruptly. Ana must want him or Kate, or maybe me?
"Yeah I'm getting a cab. I'll be there soon. Laters" I just want to hold her.
I hang up and seek out Taylor. He has got us a cab. He gives the man Ana's address and we head round.
When we arrive Ana is passed out on the couch. I pick her up and carrier to her bedroom placing her tiny frame on the bed gently. She moans in pain, it rouses her from her slumber. "Hey Anastasia" I say. She stares into my eyes looking slightly confused.
"Hey, I mean, thank you!" she replies. I look her over she has big ugly bruises on her exposed flesh, I dead to think what the rest of her body looks like
"Why would you thank me Anastasia? I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, I didn't do anything really."Nice try Grey that was really smooth...
"Well first I never thanked you for saving me from face planting when I first arrived, and I am led to believe that I have you to thank for saving me from Jose, I mean Jack" She gazes up at me earnestly. She's making me uncomfortable, I mean anyone else would have done the same.
"Like I said I just did what anyone else would have done in my situation" I hope she lets this drop.
"Erm... what time is it? and how did I get here?" Her doey eyes looking trustingly at me.
"Its 1 in the afternoon, and I brought you through I thought you'd be more comfortable in here than half off the couch in your lounge." I reply slightly sarcastically I can feel a smile tugging at my lips just as she groans again. "Have you seen a Doctor Anastasia?" I try to hide the anger I hope someone amongst this bunch has taken her for medical attention.
"No. I don't think so, I was unconscious though..." She trails off. I'm bloody furious, she needs to see a damn doctor. I'll get her the best in the bloody country! I scoop her off the bed and she snuggles into me lightly laying her head on my chest.
"Elliot?" I practically scream through the apartment. He's no doubt fucking her flat mate but I don't care Anastasia is my only concern right now.
"Yeah?" Oh surprise surprise his voice is muffled and coming from Kate's room!
"I'm taking Ana to get checked by a doctor ive got my cell if you need me." not that he will call. I'll phone him if there are any problems!
"Yeah OK I'll keep Kate safe then" his horniness really knows no bounds! I bet he hasn't even stopped during our conversation! I pull out my cell and speed dial Taylor.
"Outside in two minutes then to the clinic have a doctor ready to see her"
"That was a bit rude!" she says looking indignantly at me. Taylor is staff I pay him an exorbitant amount of money to be at my beck and call, I explain simply to her.
"No Ana that was efficiently getting to the point! I'm taking you to a doctor to make sure your Okay I feel slightly responsible for this. If I hadn't been an arrogant ass last night you'd have gone out with me and we wouldn't be in this situation now!" I practically shout at her! I don't want to frighten her. I hope she gets how sorry I am, the guilt is killing me. Jack Hyde is not going to steal another woman from me! I look down and she's smiling, I can't help but smile back. She is the most adorable woman! Her smile is infectious! Taylor interrupts our moment.
"Mr Grey" he says. I'm annoyed he interrupted us so I snap at him.
"Taylor, I trust the doctor is waiting?" he looks slightly caught off guard by my tone.
"Yes sir" He helps me get Ana into the car. Her face giving away the pain she's in. Taylor gets in and moves off.
"Christian we'll need to go to A&E we wont get to see a doctor any other way." She seems to be getting a bit worked up, I try to calm her. Money can buy you quite a lot, including decent medical care when you need it!
"Oh Ana, how little you know!" I say slightly shaking my head at her naïvety.
Out of nowhere she starts hyperventilating and shakes.
"ANA?" I shout trying to snap her out of it. She fades out of consciousness.
"Mom I need your help" I shout into the phone
"Yes darling?" She sounds concerned, and a bit sleepy, I hate time zones
"Mom it's Ana she started shaking and hyperventilating and now she's unconscious!" I scream
"Ana?"
"Mom no time to explain, what do I do?"
"It sounds like a panic attack, get her to a hospital as soon as you can"
"Thanks Mom, I gotta go"
"I love you son"
"Me too."
I hang up. Ana begins to come round. She is thrashing about, uncoördinated, and obviously disoriented.
"Ana?" I say worriedly.
She looks at me with feral eyes. I don't recognise this woman. She pounces on me hitting and slapping me as hard as she can.
"You bastard, if you think your touching me you're very much mistaken!" Oh fuck she's having some kind of flashback.
She moves for the door, she is trying to get out. I know I shouldnt but I grab her slender arms and wrap my tie round them to stop her hitting me, then I push her back into the seat and belt her in. I place my legs over her lap so she can't move. She lets out a bloodcurdling scream
"Get off me you giant oaf!" She bellows.
"Ana I'm taking you to the hospital." I try to reason with her. She lashes out scraping her nails down my neck. I push her hands down.
"Behave Ana! I'm trying to help!" I say softly. She sways gently and her eyes begin to roll then she goes limp in my arms again. I remove the tie from her wrists and hold her hands.
Taylor pulls up at the emergency entrance. I carry Ana out and place her onto the waiting gurney, explaining that she became violent in the car. They wheel her in and take vial upon vial of blood, she doesn't waken. I have Taylor call her family and arrange for them to be brought in. I wont leave her bedside. I sit beside her holding her hand, stroking her beautiful face gently.
"Oh Ana, wake up" I beg, quietly.
"Who are you and why are you sitting with OUR daughter? I look into a pair of hostile blue eyes.
"You must be Mr and Mrs Steele I assume. I'm Christian Grey." I introduce myself making no attempt to move or let go of her hand.
"Well Mr Grey, I must thank you for getting Ana to hospital and bringing us here, but I would like to spend some time with.."
"Mr Grey, Mr and Mrs Steele, I'm Dr Williams. I'm taking over Ana's case now at Mr Grey's request. Ana is in a medically induced coma at the moment as she has suffered some head trauma we want to get a MRI and a CT scan to see the extent of the damage we also will be x-raying her arm as we believe she has a fracture of her radius. We have done blood tests and found traces of drugs in Ana's system, the police have received the samples."
"Drugs? He gave her drugs?" Mrs Steele says pointing to me!
"No, Mrs Steele! I can assure you I did not! I can't tell you but the police will be in and they will inform you of the circumstances. I can only tell you Ana was attacked and fainted in the pub." I can't tell them that their daughter was nearly drug raped!
The atmosphere in the room was tense for the next couple of hours, until after the police came. I could hear Mrs Steele crying in the hallway. I couldn't help but feel guilty, I could have prepared her better. We all sat in silence after that just staring at Ana and waiting. They came and took her for test after test, Carla Steele and I always went with her. Her father preferring to wait in her room. I felt so helpless waiting. Then after a few hours Dr Williams returned
"Ana has some slight brain swelling caused by a skull fracture, she will be fine but will need constant monitoring until she's awake, and at least a weeks worth of IV antibiotics to prevent any infection. She also will be getting a cast on her left arm as she has broken her radius but it wont need operated on. Which is good news. Ana is going to be ok." She reassures us.
"Thank you Dr Williams. When is she getting her own room?" I ask
"She is going to the ICU in the next hour and she will have her own room." She smiles at me.
"Will I be able to stay with her?" Her mother asks
"That is not normal hospital policy" she says looking at me "however I'm sure an exception can be made." I know I won't be allowed to stay in the room so I have already arranged to stay elsewhere in the hospital.
I sit with her from 8 in the morning when they let me in till 11 when they put me out so that I'll eat. Then they let me back in at 1 till 5 when they force me out again. I'm allowed back in at 6.30 till 11. I always bring back food for her parents as Carla never leaves the room, and Ray is always floating nearby never wanting to be in the way but always managing it!
She looks so small hooked up to all the monitors, her brown hair having lost its shine and lying lankly by her head, her skin has taken on a deathly pallor and her lips have gone pale pink and dry, yet somehow she still looks radiant. I know she shouldn't but she does, she radiates beauty! I sit with her mother and just stare at Ana, holding her hand and caressing her face. Her mom brushes her hair daily and arranges it on the pillow framing her face.
Three days I wait, three days before she wakes. Even then I'm not in the room! Her Dad comes to tell me. I run up the familiar hallway toward her door, I pause then knock before looking round the door. I am stopped by the nurse and handed a cup of water for her.
"Miss Steele, I heard from your father your awake I hope you don't mind me coming up to see you. Hello again Mrs Steele." I cant wait to hear her beautiful Scottish lilt.
"Carla!" She says insistently "Please call me Carla, Mrs Steel is my mother-in-law!" She beckons me over to sit in the seat she has just vacated. Before kissing her daughter and leaving the room. I sit and place the cup on the table. She eyes it longingly.
"Miss Steele? My name is Ana!" She says sternly. That wasnt exactly the welcome I'd been hoping for. I pick up the cup and place the end of the straw between those beautiful plump lips.
"Yes I know that, I was being polite Anastasia! I hope you aren't this grumpy all the time and that it's just the drugs talking!" I joke.
"I do apologise Mr Grey!" She says still gulping greedily on the straw. "However I am grateful you brought me here and called my parents, and I prefer Ana" she looks humbled. She looks away and spits the straw out. I place the cup on her table. She looks me over as if assessing me, I know I don't look my best but I'm ok. She turns to look at me just as she dribbles slightly from the corner of her mouth. I take out my handkerchief and dab her mouth. "Thankyou" she murmurs quietly, obviously embarrassed.
"You're welcome! You really gave me a fright in the car Anastasia!" I tell her.
"I, uh, don't remember that, can you tell me what happened?" She looks confused, and unsure
"Are you sure you want to hear this?" I ask
"Yes"
"Well I carried you from your apartment to the car, you made some comments about not knowing about the NHS, Do you remember that?" I ask
"Kinda, I suppose, yes the bald guy was going the wrong way!" Nice description I'm not sure Taylor would be flattered by that. I repress the urge to smile.
"Yes, you believed Taylor was going in the wrong direction, then you seemed to pass out, you quickly came back round and tried to open the car door and jump out. Sorry I had to restrain you, and you lost conciousness again but this time you wouldn't wake up, I thought I'd hurt you. I'm sorry I got you here and got you this room and the best doctors in the country to look after you." I can't hold it back from her, she could tell if I was lying.
"How did I attack you?" She pushes me for more.
"Well, you tried to hit me and scratch me, but it's fine Ana. I'm a big boy you didn't hurt me." I smile this time.
"I'm feeling tired again now could you leave?" I hide my hurt at her request.
"Yes of course! I didn't mean to overwhelm you Anastasia, I just want you better. The doctor will be in soon to check you I let her know you are awake" I say before her eyelids begin to flutter closed.
"Yeah... sure... I'll see you later?..." She breathes as she falls asleep. I cant help myself I bend over and kiss her forehead lightly. I sit with her a short while longer and Dr Williams enters the room. I ask her to let Ana sleep and she obliges me. She checks all the monitors and makes notes before disconnecting them and getting a nurse in to remove them entirely. She tells me how well she's doing and that her progress is much further on that she thought it would be. She tells me she will be in for about a week and need further scans to make sure her brain is back to normal. I'm overjoyed! The nurse shoos me out and I meet Ana's mom in the corridor I update her on Ana's progress and she seems pleased. She hugs me and tells me to go and eat.
I return later with Elliot and Kate. Ana is in a much better mood! She is even eating! Elliot and Kate go off for lunch and I sit with Ana and try to encourage her to eat. She presses me for information about myself, im not willing to share, but by god she is so sweet innocent and bloody alluring! I kiss her, deeply exploring every part of her mouth and wanting more, I can feel myself being drawn into her, longing for her, to savour her in her entirety. It's not in her best interests however so I pull back. Her nurse disturbs us anyway. I encourage her to eat only to find her looking at me carnally with great intent. She has the cheek to send me for a shower! I know I haven't left but am I really that bad?
I walk into her en suite and find a shower cubical, Taylor has brought me in clothes and I find towels on the rail. I Look at myself in the mirror and oh! I look a mess! I strip and get under the streaming water. It caresses my body the way I imaging Ana would, It laps and strokes at my body, heating the flames of passion Ana built with that kiss.
I cant help being so turned on right now only thoughts of Ana racing through my mind imagining her naked body, those delicious looking breasts. I can feel a throb, I grab myself and stroke hard and fast thinking of Ana and what I'd like her to do to me. I can feel the pleasure ripping through me as I orgasm intensely. I wash myself down and get out. I quickly dress, slightly embarrassed I let the moment take me. I hope she didn't hear me.

Hope you enjoyed there will be a part 3 to come!
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment