Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 19 Pandoras Box


A/N: The character names all belong to E. the story is mine!
Hope you like this one I really struggled with it! If you want to follow me I am on Facebook as Carriej Fanfic and I am part of a fabby group called FSOG Fanfiction. It's for those of us obsessed with reading and writing fifty shades fanfics!
Enjoy...

When I awaken I am alone on the bed, Christian isn't here. I get up and look in the toilet, that now that I have a chance to see it is amazing, it's huge with a massive shower and two sinks a loo and enough space to have a bloody party in! It's like a supersized hotel loo and this is his en suite? He must have thought my house was tiny! I open the next door and its a walk in wardrobe, it's as big as the en suite! He has his clothes all over the place I thought he seemed like the type of guy that would colour coördinate his wardrobe but no, he is normal or maybe the housekeeper does it to annoy him, I'll have to ask! I come back into the bedroom and go out into the big room. I still don't see him anywhere? I have a look about but feel like im just snooping now and that's just plain rude so I go to the couch and retrieve my bag. I pull out my phone and call his number. I hear the ringing nearby so I follow the sound, it's coming from behind a door. I shut my phone off and gently knock.
"Come in" I hear. I push the door open and I'm in a large office. Christian is sat behind a desk shuffling papers about. He looks up and see its me. He smiles "Well hello sleepyhead!" he says laughing.
"Hey" I say feeling slightly intimidated by this room, I don't really like offices they remind me of the one trip to the headmasters office I had in high school, not a pleasant experience or one I'd like to repeat any time soon! I shift from one foot to the other uncomfortably. I'm itching to leave.
"Something the matter?" He asks worriedly.
"Not really, well, I suppose, I don't like offices!" I splutter out like a child.
"Really?" he sounds bemused "Can I ask why?"
"Erm, well, its gonna sound stupid!"
"Go on Ana, tell me!"
"I had to go to the head masters office when I was fourteen. It was big and foosty and smelled like stale alcohol."
"Foosty?"
"You know kinda damp and stoory."
"Stoory?"
"Dusty Christian! Bloody dusty, sorry but you need to learn my words! Go online and google Scottish dictionary for gods sake!" I glower at him, but he just smiles knowing that he's wound me up. "Anyway as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted, I was called to Mr Smith's office, I don't even remember what I'd done, but god did he shout and he kept hitting a cane on his desk top saying that in his days the cane taught you a lesson. Then He bellowed more right in my face before waiting until I was completely in submission and he swatted me right across the thighs with the cane. I wet myself right there in that office, and for that he caned me again." I'm now shaking and crying and trying my best not to relive the memory or I'm sure I'd be leaving another puddle right here, right now. Christian hurries to my side as quickly as he can.
"Ana, nothing like that will ever happen to you again. I promise you." He gently leads me from the room. I bolt to the toilet to throw up for the second time today and to have a pee before I really do wet myself. "Ana baby, I think you should see a doctor! How long have you been feeling ill?
"I don't feel ill at all, my emotions are all over the place and whenever I get upset I tend to puke, its one of my nastier habits!" I fess up.
"Are you ok to eat lunch then?"
"Yeah! Right as rain!" I smile knowing he's probably never heard that saying either! He smiles back and nods.
We eat in the big room at a large table. Mrs Jones has made us pasta Carbonara, and its delicious. I wolf it down, Christian picks at it.
"If you don't eat you'll take longer to recover." I warn him. He looks up and grins. He eats a bit more before proclaiming that he's had enough. I clear the table with him. We get all the dishes to the sink before he pulls me in for a deep kiss. Oh god how ive missed these!
"Leave the dishes Mrs Jones will get them." He says his voice thick with desire.
He pulls me back to his room and helps strip me naked, thank god the plaster cast came off last week! I jump onto the bed eager for whats happening.
"Are you sure your ready for this?"
"Yes I asked the doctor before I left." Oh OK that's a shocker! I wouldn't have had the nerve!
With that green light I pull of his t-shirt and he removes his own trousers. We both lie panting in out underwear on his bed. He reaches up and strokes his hand through my hair tugging gently and then pulling me closer. His lips press firmly onto mine. I put my arms round his back and stroke from the shoulder down to that sexy arse of his. He pulls his hands from my hair and rocks me onto my side to undo my bra. He pushes it off freeing my breasts. I side it off completely and throw it across the room. I grab the waistband of his undies and push them down. He slides off my knickers and deposits them and his own pants on the floor too. He rolls me flat on my back and hovers over me. I reach up with my hands and feel that chest of his. His pecs are hard and his abs are so taught the six-pack is amazing! I run my hands round his back and squeeze his backside. He moves his mouth down to my nipples and he nibbles them I moan and push my chest out he gently cups both breasts in his hands. He moves his mouth off of me and pulls my nipples with his fingers. His lips run down my front, my hands move up into his hair pushing him further down as my desire for him grows. His lips skim down and over me and down my thighs. He nibbles and kisses his way slowly back up my thighs, my body is pulsing and my hips are moving with a rhythm of their own. His mouth glides up and over me kissing me all around before settling on my clitoris. His tongue strokes it up and down, he sucks gently and I can feel my orgasm building. It's coiled up in my stomach ready to explode, one more flick and I burst, coming loudly, my body shaking and trembling with pure joy. I feel like im floating on a cloud of bliss. I am vaguely aware of Christian climbing up my body slowly kissing his way back up to my lips. He slows down to tease my nipples that are really sensitive in my post orgasmic state. I reach down and grab his arse and squeeze it, before I run my nails up his back and into his hair. He abruptly stops what he was doing and pushes his mouth to mine. I push my tongue into his mouth and he groans before entangling it with his own. I feel him pushing and easing himself inside me. He starts gently slowly rocking us. I gyrate my pelvis to grind against him, he moans and breaks off the kiss panting. I begin to thrust at him from below and before I realise whats happening I'm sitting astride him on the top. I sit up and rock my hips in a circular motion, I love the look on his face. He can barely contain himself. I'm gonna make him come hard because I can! I quicken my pace, he stares into my eyes. I can see the fire burning in them, it ignites something in me that causes me to push him and me on higher and higher until he comes loudly, moaning my name as he holds my bum. I keep my rhythm going until I find my own release again. I cry out his name over and over as the waves of pleasure crash over me. I collapse down on to his body.
"Christian? Ana?" Oh shit!
Grace Trevelyan-Grey bursts into the room.
"Are you ok?" She shouts before she sees us. Christian shifts quickly pulling a sheet up to cover us.
"Mom? What are you doing here?" He asks his shell-shocked mother
"I came to check on you and I heard all that screaming and though someone was hurt." She turns away from us.
"We will be out in five minutes mom." He says. Grace quickly leaves the room. "Shit Ana that was close!"
"Close?! She walked in on us! Thats not close that's being busted by your mother! I'm mortified! She thought someone was hurt?"
"Well I did tell you your loud baby!" He laughs, sliding out the bed and slipping on some clothes quickly.
"Christian? Where's the condom?"
"Oh fuck! I forgot!" The look on his face is priceless
"Good job I've got a coil isn't it?" I see him let out a breath I wasnt aware he'd been holding. I go to retrieve my clothes I find my bra but no knickers? "You seen my knickers?"
"Nope." Hmmm... I don't believe him for a second what the hell does he want my pants for? "Here wear these" He chucks a pair of boxer shorts at me, I put them on and its obvious that they are two or three sizes too big the waist band wont stay up! I pull them back off and slide on my dress and see that he has laddered my tights so I ditch them too. I shrug on my cardi and im ready to go. He sees his undies on the bed and raises an eyebrow at me but says nothing he just grabs my hand and pulls me out the room to go through and see Grace.
"Hey Mom" He bends over and places a kiss on her cheek, she blushes when she sees me. I lower my head a little and look down, trying to hide my embarrassment.
"Christian, Ana" She nods politely "I'm sorry for barging in on you but..." She tails off and ive never been so grateful in my whole life!
"Mom its fine, just forget about it!" he laughs. I just feel awkward sitting here knickerless knowing that she has just heard me orgasm and walked in on the aftershow party!
"Yeah its fine Grace" I say quietly. She nods.
"What I really wanted you two for was dinner at ours this evening. Your father would like to talk to you both about the court case, and the upcoming return to Scotland"
"Right we will be there" he answers
"Will you bring Kate and Elliot too?" She asks
"Yeah I think they are upstairs..." Grace smiles and shakes her head
"Those two are inseparable in every way possible! I don't suppose you want them here do you? Mia is cracking up at them!"
"Mom Elliot has his own place..."
"Yes I know but I'd be happier if he stayed with you, or you could all stay with us on one condition... no noise after dark!" I look at Christian and we both smirk as does Grace and we all laugh loudly, Kate and Elliot appear on the stairs
"Hey Guys whats so funny?" Elliot asks
"I think Mom has just put a sex ban on her house Elliot! So do you two wanna stay here or are you going to your own place?" Grace shakes her head at Christians lack of tactfulness.
"I don't know! I suppose we will stay here if that's all right with you and Ana?" He looks at me and I nod, it's not my house and if he wants his brother here then he should have him!
"Yeah I suppose, just till we take these wonderful women home though" He clarifies, im sure Christian likes his own space. "Taylor?" He calls
"Yes sir?"
"Miss Steele, Miss Kavanagh and Elliot will be staying here I will need an SUV to take us to Bellevue where we will be dining tonight and to bring back all the luggage."
"Yes Sir"
"We are leaving in five minutes"
"Yes sir"
Five minutes? Oh god I need to fix my wayward hair! I excuse myself and grab Kate. I drag her into the loo in Christians room
"You have to help me fix my hair"
"Course babe, ive got a bobble in my bag." She begins to root around in her bag pulling out random stuff. Her purse, Elliot's keys, a pair of handcuffs? I raise my eyebrows and she winks at me
"Nothing like a little bondage!"
Then comes yet more kinky apparel, a small whip, a string of balls and right before the hair bobble a dildo
"Kate? A dildo? In your handbag? What kind of stuff are you into? On second thoughts don't answer that, please god do not tell me!"
"We just have fun, and like I would leave Ernie at his mums house she'd freak if she found him!"
"Ernie? You gave your dildo a name?!" I'm dumfounded! I knew men liked to name their penis' but girls naming vibrators? Thats weird! Mine sure doesn't have a name, and is safely in my drawer back home! "More to the point Kate why did you bring it with you?"
"I didn't! Elliot bought him for me, he uses him..."
"LA LA LA LALA" I stick my fingers in my ears there is only so much I need to know!
"Ana, here!" she says thrusting the bobble at me. I grab it and scrape my hair back with a comb she also came across in her bag. I look slightly less fucked now which is good!
We make our way back out to everyone. Christian nods in approval of my hairdo. I put it half up scraping it all off my face and making the best of what I had.
"Time to go ladies" Christian announces holding his arm out, Elliot does the same. Kate and I take our mens arms and Grace strides on in front having taken Taylors.
When we arrive at Bellevue all our stuff has been packed already and is waiting to go into the car. Crap! Id been hoping to grab a pair of knickers out of my bag before dinner. Christian keeps looking at me in that way, I think he's pretty turned on by his commando girlfriend. We enjoy a pleasant meal with all the family, scowling Mia is back, just when I thought I'd made progress! We have a chat with Carrick about the Scottish trial. It will be held in a months time so we need to go home soon as we will be called as witnesses for the prosecution. Carrick gave my parents address for the citations to go to and knows that they should be delivered within the next few days. Christian decides we can stay for one more day and fly out tomorrow night. Carrick agrees. Christian offers to take me on a tour of the grounds. I happily accept as I feel distinctly uncomfortable sitting commando in his parents lounge!
We shuffle through the kitchen and out some patio doors. He leads me across the grass down towards the water. The views are beautiful, not quite what I'm used to as a country bumpkin! I stop to absorb it all. Christian grabs my arm and pulls me on
"Come on Ana, your driving me wild here! I didn't bring you for a tour!" I look up at him confused, he sweeps down and lands a passionate kiss on me before dragging me to a little boat house on the water. We step inside and he pulls me up a set of stairs not bothering with the lights. He pulls me into a large room with views across the water, its beautifully lit by the moonlight. He leads me to a large couch and he sits down. "Ana! Oh sweet Ana! You know how to torture a man! Why did you not just put on the underwear I gave you?"
"It was too big!"
"God Ana I've been rock hard the whole time!"
"Let me see if I can help you with that." I say seductively dropping down onto my knees and pulling him forward. He stands up and I quickly undo his belt and drop his pants. I take him in my mouth gently and suck and twirl him around. He groans. He thrusts gently into me and I tighten my grip slightly.
"Oh Ana" he cries. I start sliding up and down his length, he rams into me, I splutter slightly but don't stop. "Sorry baby, your just so damn good at this!" He holds my head and thrusts more gently I flick my tongue around the end. He looks down at me and I give him my best innocent look, and he thrusts faster and faster, I grab his arse and dig my nails in as he continues to thrust. I flutter my eyelashes at him and grab his balls with one hand and keep the other on his ares this seems to tip him over the edge and he thrusts harder until I can feel his warm salty juices flowing down my throat. "Oh fuck Ana" he cries as he comes. "I fucking love you!"
"I love you too." I say as I clean myself up. He hands me something. I look at it more closely. It my knickers! "Why do you have my knickers?"
"I thought it would be sexy for you to wear mine." He replies "Only you took it a step further you naughty girl!" I put them in my bag making sure he sees im still not wearing them. "Oh god Ana! You're seriously killing me here!" I bend over so he gets a right eyeful. He reaches down and feels me. "God you are so wet!" He moans
"Yup! Just you wait till I get you home Mr Grey! Kate has been giving me suggestions..." He looks confused "She carries around handcuffs in her bag...and a lot of other sexy things..."
"You wanna play?" He looks astounded, and so am I really. I'm new to this but nothing ventured nothing gained!
"That depends on the game Mr Grey"
"Oh baby I have lots of toys, all designed for playtime... and I'll play any game you want!"
Oh with that sensual threat hanging in the air I really want to leave here now. I want to go back to his for a bit of playtime!
"Can we go to yours now?" I sound a bit too eager I'm sure but in an equally excited tone he replies
"Yeah, lets grab Elliot and Kate and get home."
We walk back into the lounge and all eyes stare at us. I blush profusely and lower my gaze. I know we are all consenting adults but really they must thing Scottish women are nymphomaniacs! First Kate and now me, we are not a good advertisement for our country!
"Mom, Dad, Mia its been a lovely evening but we are going to head back to Escala now. Elliot, Kate are you coming?"
"Not quite yet, I'll drive us back later. See you Ana"
"Bye" I say still unable to make eye contact with anyone. I get a chorus of byes in return and a couple of hugs from Grace and Carrick before we leave.
We ride in silence back to Escala I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. The sexual tension in the car is bristling, I'm sure Taylor can feel it as he looks decidedly uncomfortable driving us. Christian keeps looking me up and down and I do the same in return. I'm already mentally undressing him. We arrive and get out of the car. Christian and I get in the lift alone, he puts in his code and the lift zooms up. We don't touch each other knowing that we would just end up doing it like a couple of Neanderthals right here right now! He strides out the lift just ahead of me, leading the way towards sexual experimentation. He climbs the stairs. I follow behind, trailing like a little puppy. He stops in front of a door and pulls out a key.
"Don't freak out when you walk in, okay?" How can I promise that? He stays still oh he does want the unreasonable promise!
"Okay..." I say not sounding as sure as I should, but it's obviously good enough for him as the door swings open and he strides in. I follow behind taking my first ever peek into Pandora's box...

Ok so what do you think? Review or send me a pm either here or on Facebook. I havent quite decided on whats in the room yet so I can't even give spoilers! lol Hope to post soon my updates have been slower because of my ill kids but they are all fine now so back to usual I hope!
CarrieJ x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment