Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 21 Playtime!


A/N All character names belong To E.L James the story is mine!
Sorry it's taking me so long to post, I did finish the chapter last night but I had to take my wee one to the hospital as she had a really high fever so I havent slept much! I apologise now if it doesn't make sense in places, I have been up during the night with both my girls! Just in case I don't post before Christmas I hope you all have a great one and A Fabby New Year!
Enjoy...

I awaken excited and sad about today. One day of MAJOR kinky sex in that AMAZING playroom left then the plane home tonight. Christian is still asleep beside me. I lie watching him for a few minutes until I really need to get up and pee! I ease out the bed and head into the loo. Oh god my entire body is stiff as a board! I decide a shower might help. I turn it on and grab a towel from the pile in the corner, I put it on the towel heater and get under the shower. I stand and let the water cascade down my body easing my sore aching muscles, I can feel my hair sticking to my head. I know I should wash but I just stand letting the pounding water do its job. I feel his hands on my body soaping me up and massaging me too, he washes my hair as well. It feels good to stand and let him look after me. He lifts me out of the water and places me down. He wraps me in the towel and turns back to put the water off. He stands in front of me and I notice his eye for the first time, its gone purple and black and looks swollen. I put my hand up and stroke his cheek, he looks into my eyes and grins at me.
"How do you feel this morning Ana?"
"I'm okay..."
"You're not sore at all?"
"Maybe a wee bit, my muscles hurt before I got in the shower but they feel better now."
"How about elsewhere?" Is he asking if my vagina hurts?
"Em, maybe a bit sore, I was well used yesterday!" He nods.
"I can get you something if you're in pain"
"Nah, I'll be fine, maybe we will need to take it easier today" I say sadly. He notices my tone.
"Do you not want it gentle? Do you like it rough Miss Steele?" Oh god he's playing already... well I can do that too!
"I think you've already guessed Mr Grey, Sir" I flutter my eyelashes at him and hear his sharp intake of breath when he hears me call him sir!
"We will need to find other ways to play then Miss Steele..." and with that he leaves me alone and very horny!
I quickly dry myself and move into the bedroom to get some clothes. I look on the bed and see Christian has laid out new clothes for me, starting with a beautiful lace and satin baby blue corset, I hook the front closed and wow I have an instant hourglass figure, I turn around looking at myself in the mirror. There is a tiny thong to match so I slip it on too, the last thing on the pile is a pale blue satin skirt with an overlay of lace. It matches the corset perfectly, I'm not exactly comfortable wearing underwear as a top but I have no choice. My stuff is all gone. Someone must have packed it... I take one last look in the mirror and wow, I look hot even if I do say so myself. I walk out into the big room, and head for the kitchen area. Christian is at the breakfast bar with Elliot and Kate. I can't even look at those two today, I'm mortified on their behalf but here they are acting like nothing happened last night!
"WOW! You are looking hot Ana!"
"Eyes off my girl Elliot! Ana you look stunning! Here you missed the back." He jumps up and begins pulling at something on my back. I feel the corset getting tighter with every little tug, my waist getting pulled in and my bust pushed up.
"Okay can you stop now! I do want to breathe!" I say. Kate is staring at me wide-eyed.
"Well whodathunkit? Ana Steele sex siren! You look like you've just stepped out of a magazine babe!" She's floundering for words, I've never seen Kate flummoxed before it's hilarious!
"Hey Ana, what happened to his eye did you punch him?" I look at Christian and we both try not to laugh but its useless, we both end up in hysterics! Kate and Elliot look at each other puzzled it makes us laugh harder,
"I think they are both mad!" Elliot says
"Horny bastards and mad as fuck!" Kate announces before grabbing Elliot's hand and leading him away.
"Takes one to know one Kate!" I giggle back as Christian grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs again to his 'playroom' I feel like a naughty child, but oh god my insides are quivering at the thought of going in there. He opens the door and I step in, the rainbow lights are on but they are settled so it looks like the walls are on fire with hints of red,orange and yellow It's breathtaking.
"Do you want to try something new?" he asks innocently already knowing what my answer will be.
"Yeah" I try to sound casual but im all breathy and hot.
"Come over here and I'll explain what this is and what you are to do. Ok?"
"Couldnt you show me..." I bat my eyelashes knowing it makes him like putty in my hands.
"I suppose..." He pulls me over to the corner of the room and I notice that the curtain is gone! There are things everywhere I look, how did I not notice all this when I walked in? Oh yeah I was admiring the walls! In the corner where we are there are ropes hanging from the ceiling, there is a harness on the floor and some cuffs too. Christian bends down and puts himself into the harness pulling all the straps tight then he puts the cuffs on his ankles and pulls the buckles tight he hands me the other two.
"What do I do?"
"You put them on my wrists, and do the buckles as tight as you can." On each cuff is a large metal ring. I'm kinda worried as he looks like he's wearing bloody lederhosen! I can't help laughing.
"You look ridiculous right now Mr Grey!"
"You would look sexy as hell like this I can tell you!"
"What is this for?"
"Suspension Ana, I got the harness from a climbing store to make you feel more secure but Id rather tie you myself with ropes" OH! He wants to tie me up? Then hang me from the ceiling? Holy shit, this is really turning me on! I grab his wrists and unbuckle him I bend down and do the same to his ankles and pull them on myself then I pull off my skirt and my panties
"Tie me up then Mr Grey, I'm sure it'll work better this way round!" He produces a rope and ties me till I'm bound up like a christmas present! Then he blindfolds me, I can't see what he's doing but I can feel it, He has started some music again, I don't know this one I'll have to ask him what it is.
"Shit!" I shout as I feel my body leaving the floor, my ankles and right wrist gathered together with my weedy left arm hanging at my side.
"You okay Ana, you remember the safe word if this gets too much don't you?"
"Yes"
"What is your word?"
"Haggis"
"Good, now I'm going to take the blindfold off but you're not to panic, I've got you and you're safe okay?" I nod and he slides it off of my eyes. I look straight at him, he has found the time to remove every article of clothing he was wearing, I try not to see how high im off the ground but I can't help but look down, FUCK! This feels very weird! I take a deep breath and summon all my courage, I hate heights but I will not safe word yet!
"So Mr Grey" I purr as seductively as I can "What are you going to do to me now?" He stares at me before he caresses my legs from toes up to my clit. Fuck I'm so turned on!
"Oh Ana, someone is enjoying herself" He says dipping a finger into me. I try to move against it but he holds me with his other hand. "Mmmm, you taste good baby" He sucks on his finger before dipping it in again then thrusting it into my mouth. I suck on it, because I don't have a choice. I meet his gaze and suck harder as I can see the effect im having on him. I throw my head back and relax into position. I notice that the cuffs attach onto a bar above me. he sees where I am looking and pulls my feet apart. I hear the metal click and my feet stay locked apart. My insides have melted away due to the fire of passion that is flowing through my veins, right now this man could ask for anything and I'd do it!
"So Miss Steele, how ar you enjoying this?"
"Mmmmmm, do whatever you fucking want to me, I'm yours right now."
"Anything? Ana you should be careful what you say!" He sounds different, more assertive, more dominant, OH MY GOD I'm a submissive...
"I'm a submissive amn't I?
"You do seem to want to be, but baby you will be dominant too, I like to have my turn you know!"
"I don't want to talk right now I want sex Christian, fuck me now!"
"Oh no Miss Steele, you are the submissive right now, I'm your dom, I make the decisions!" Oh god I'm ready to combust now! I feel the whip flick across my backside, it nips but it's not sore, he flicks over both cheeks until I can't take anymore.
"Stop Christian please, no more whipping, PLEASE" I beg. He dips his fingers in me again and massages my clitoris, I can feel myself building the lashes continue a bit more gently now. He can tell I'm about to come so he keeps me going, the sensation is mind-blowing, I'm floating literally and metaphorically its amazing, he smiles at me and in what I can only guess is an attempt to prolong my ecstasy he cracks the whip over my upper thighs, hard. It's my worst nightmare I feel like I'm either gonna wet myself or be sick, neither of which I want to do hanging from the playroom ceiling!
"HAGGIS" He drops the whip instantly.
"God Ana what did I do?"
"Could you get me down please NOW!" I ask. He quickly helps me down but leaves me bound by the rope.
"Did I hurt you Ana?" He asks his voice full of concern.
"No" I answer truthfully "I kinda freaked and nearly peed or puked on you, remember the incident with my headmaster?"
"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Ana"
"Yeah, whatever I need to pee or boak, please tell me there is a loo in here because I can't wait for you to untie me!"
"Fuck, no there's not!"
"Take me to the loo now I'm not bloody wetting myself in here!"Thank god I don't feel sick now I just have a pressing urge from my bladder! He picks me up and runs a couple of doors along the hall, he opens the door and Helps me to the loo. I don't care that he's still in the room I pee and breathe a huge sigh of relief! I clean myself up and he carries me back down the hall. I hear a noise coming towards us, it's the unmistakable sound of Kate and Elliot shagging their way up the stairs. Riccocheting from side to side, I'm so glad Taylor has taken Mrs Jones out for the day! They are in front of us before we can move.
"Bondage? I didn't know you had it in ya lil bro!"
"Unfortunately we all know you do!" He replies icily.
"Nice ropes Ana!" I turn beetroot.
"Nice tits Kate!" I don't understand why these two bother dressing at all. Happily for me she has the decency to blush and tries to cover her breasts but hey it must be difficult when your hands are shackled to your ankles! My best mate she's a really classy chick! Elliot picks her up and strides past to their room. Christian drags me back into the playroom but I think the moment is gone for now. He unbinds me and I put those silly pants back on and the skirt. We leave the room and he locks it behind us, god help us if Kate and Elliot ever find that room!
"Get your coat, I'm taking you out"
"Yes sir." I whisper into his ear as I pass him. I grab the only coat that s been left for me it's a bright pink swing coat, that I got one day when CHristian was in hospital on a rare day out with Kate.
I return to the big room wearing my coat, and I've got my bag too.
"Ready?" He asks.
"As I'll ever be!" I reply
"Come on there are places I want to show you." He pulls me into the lift, I feel the sexual tension crackle around us. I pull him down to me and kiss him deeply he returns the kiss with as much passion as I am giving him. We break apart just as the doors open, I lean into him and whisper
"I hope you're taking me somewhere good because I've forgotten my knickers" His jaw drops and his breathing quickens.
"Oh god Ana, the things you do to me!" He pulls me to a little black sports car, its a Bugatti Veyron holy sit those things cost over a million pounds and god only knows how much that is in dollars! They really weren't kidding when they said he was minted! My dad would love this car, we sit and watch Top Gear every sunday together when I'm at home!
"My dad would love this car!"
"I love it too, she's my baby" I pout at him
"I thought I was your baby?"
"You are she's my other baby!"
"She? Should I worry about competition?" he laughs at me. We are speeding round Seattle, I would so get lost around here, my sense of direction leaves a lot to be desired! We pull into an underground car park, hang on I've been here before...
"Grey House Miss Steele, the heart of my empire." He takes me to a lift and punches in a code, we speed up. The doors open into a white marble space, why would he bring me to his office he knows I don't like them?!
"Is this your office?" I ask nervously
"Yeah, Mia is out and I wanted to show you it." I gulp.
"Okay..." He pushes open the door and its a huge room with a large glass wall overlooking the whole city! The view is stunning, almost as good as Escala! I take a hesitant step into the room, it doesn't really look like an office more like a lounge with a computer in it!
"So? What do you think?"
"The view is stunning Christian, and this place doesn't even feel like an office!" I smile at him, he beams back, why do I get the feeling that it didn't always look like this, and that he's had it done for me. God I'm being paranoid now! He couldn't have done that Mia is running his company at the moment, until the doctors say he can go back to work, although I think they are talking in days now rather than weeks.
"What are you thinking?
"You'll be coming back to work soon..."
"Yeah I can go back when I want, I've got the all clear!"
"I've got three months of Uni left..." He gets where I'm going
"Ana don't worry. Mia is holding the fort until I get back with you after the hearing in Glasgow."
"What?"
"I'm not coming back until the Hyde business is finished, don't worry baby!"
"I like how you assume I'll be living here! I'm going home Christian! America is a lovely place to visit and don't get me wrong your family is wonderful, but I need to be near MY parents. I miss my Mum and phone calls aren't cutting it anymore, I want to hug her,and my Dad. I miss my hometown too. I like being the princess in my castle! And most importantly I need to finish my degree!"
"I thought you liked it here? I assumed you were happy?"
"I do and I am, I just want to go home. I'm sure you know the feeling"
"Yeah"
The rest of the day flies by we have a chilly picnic in Golden Gardens then we walk around the city with Christian being tour guide, telling me little stories from his youth. We had a lovely dinner in Escala with Kate and Elliot and Taylor and Mrs Jones, who are a couple too! Then we headed off for the airport, that's when I got the biggest surprise. Carrick, Grace and Mia are coming too! I do wonder who is running the company but I'm assured Ros? and Andrea? have it in hand! Mia is only staying a week, they have rented a house in my village to see what rural life is like, I can't see Mia liking it but hey ho!
We pull up at the airport but instead of going into the terminal we are on the tarmac, I get out and see a plane sitting with Grey Enterprises Holdings Ltd emblazoned across it. Holy hell Kate and I look at each other wide-eyed. He has his own bloody plane!
"Nice plane!" He grins at me. He helps me up the steps. There is a large seating area with big comfy chairs. He pulls me along a corridor and there are lots of doors, at the end of the hall he opens the door and its a huge bedroom! I look up at him amazed
"You have a bedroom on your plane?"
"Yeah, I travel a lot for business Ana so I do need to sleep, but as your here..."
"We can't your parents will hear us!"
"It's sound proof Ana!" My jaw drops, he has more money than sense!
"Your libido knows no bounds!" He grins
"Nope not when your concerned!" He says "I've always wanted to join the mile high club" He whispers in my ear as we move out of the room. He opens all the other doors and there are two more small bedrooms an office and a few toilets. We make our way back to the others and sit down. We all strap in ready for take off. Mia fortunately is at the opposite side of the plane from me and we are both in window seats. Christian is beside me holding my hand, this is very different to last time I was on a plane! Elliot and Kate are next to us, then Sawyer sits beside Mia. In the row behind us are Carrick and Grace, Taylor and Gail, as she's asked me to call her although I do keep accidentally still calling her Mrs Jones!
The flight attendant gives us the safety demonstration, and we begin to move along the tarmac. We are quickly in the air and the flight attendant gives us the nod to get up and move. I feel the need to pee. I unclip and jump out my seat, Christian is right behind me
"Where are you going?"
"To the loo! I need a pee!" He grabs my hand and leads me up to his bedroom
"There is a toilet in here" I raise my eyebrows quizzically at him. So he opens a door and there is a small loo. I shuffle in and close the door. When I'm done I open the door to find him laying completely naked on the bed. I can see the desire burning in his eyes, and feel my own building...

Let me know what you think! Thanks for all your reviews for last chapter they keep me going! I hope you don't mind the comedy, it's just the way I am! Please Leave a review I really appreciate them
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment