Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 23 What Now?


A/N All character names belong to E. L. James the story is mine!
Sorry for the delay and how short it is but I'm working with a migraine. I hope you all like it. please follow me on Twitter at carriej56 fanfic or on Facebook at Carriej fanfic. There is also a fab group on Facebook FSOG Fanfic.
Enjoy

"Mia? Do you want to explain why you are trying to break us up?" I yell at her.
"I love Ana" she replies simply, staring Christian in the eye. I look up at him and can see his face contort with rage.
"Ana, are you in love with her? Is that why you said no to me?" He questions, I stare into his eyes and can see the glimmer of doubt.
"Give me some bloody credit! She hates me! She has some plan to break us up we were fighting before you came in" I can feel tears pricking at my eyes caused by my anger. He wraps his arms around me
"Sorry baby. I had to be sure." He reassures me. "I'll deal with you later Mia! We need to go and congratulate the happy couple right now." He takes my hand and leads me away, Mia mutters something under her breath that I can't hear but it's enough to make him stop dead in his tracks turn and look at her "if you ever say anything like that again I will not be held responsible for my actions." He growls. Before tugging me back into the living room.
The rest of the evening flies past in a blur of wedding conversations everything from colour schemes to venues! Elliot asked Christian to be his best man, then Kate asked me and Mia to be bridesmaids. I did inwardly groan at that but smiled and accepted, she's my best mate after all! Mum and dad loved Carrick and Grace and have invited them round to ours in a couple of nights time. I'm staying at my flat with Christian. Taylor brought us through and when we got in we fell into bed, completely exhausted.
"Morning sleepyhead!" I chirp giving Christian a shove and a cup of coffee
"Huh" he rises groggily. "What time is it?"
"Half ten. I let you have a lie in."
"Shit! I have something to do this morning!" He sounds panicked.
"Sorry, you looked so peaceful, that and you didn't waken the first twice I tried!" I grin at him. I climb up his body till I'm lying on top of him.
"Ana, I don't have time for that this morning..."
"Are you not up for it?" I ask innocently while I reach down and feel him, his head flops back on the pillow and he groans. "Oh I can feel that you are!"
"Always for you baby!"
"Today I think I prefer ma'am! Lift your arms above your head." His eyes flame with passion. He holds them while I pull his silver tie from my waist and secure his hands to my headboard.
I run my nails down his chest and he lets out a low growl. I pull off his boxers and pull his large erection with my hand. I crouch between his parted legs and kiss my way down his body. He lifts his head expecting me to start there but I nibble down his neck, moving to kiss and caress his chest. I gently suck his nipples lightly nibbling them. He throws his head back growls loudly, thrusting his penis between my breasts. I sit up and give him a quick swat across the chest with the crop I had hidden in my back pocket. His eyes jump open in surprise.
"Did I give you permission to fuck my breasts?"
"No" I flick him again over his upper thighs
"No what?"
"No ma'am"
"Better! Now you've been a naughty boy and I think you've earned five spanks for being a grumpy git and not appreciating your lie in. Roll over"
"Yes ma'am" He rolls over. His arse all pert and peachy, I can't help myself I lean forward and bite it. "Fuck Ana!"
"For that I'll make it ten! I want you to count them for me Christian"
I gently squeeze his bum before bringing the crop down across his cheeks
"One" he breathes, I can hear how aroused he is, I thought this was gonna be difficult but I feel connected to my inner strength and the more turned on he gets it has the same effect on me! I repeat the pattern a gentle squeeze and caress followed by a bite of the crop then a gentle kiss. He counts and I can hear him losing control, it's so amazing!
"Nine" he shudders, before convulsing.
"Oh baby, you came!"
"Sorry ma'am I couldn't help it." He whispers.
"Turn over" he rolls over and the evidence of his orgasm covers him. I bend down and lick him clean.
"God Ana, your killing me here!" He is erect again almost instantly.
I clamber up him and untie his hands. He flips me over and rips my blouse open, spraying buttons all over the floor. He pulls it off and throws it across the room. He makes short work of my jeans and knickers too. I'm lying wearing my pink bra with the embroidered hearts on it. He moves his hands up and traces the outline of the hearts.
"I love this bra, it's so you Ana. But right now I'd rather see it on the floor" he pulls it off with a flourish, tossing it away. His hands move to my nipples pulling and rolling them between his fingers. His mouth moves in next, sucking hard on them biting and nibbling them. I groan at the feelings he is provoking in me. I can feel my hips wriggling beneath him, encouraging him to continue his sensual assault. He gyrates his pelvis against mine pressing me into the bed. His mouth works up my neck with little bubbles. I groan loudly, the little stings from the nurse are almost enough to push me over the edge. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head while he nips along my jaw before he finally thrusts himself into me, slowly and sensually. He dots little kisses round the edges of my mouth before he takes the plunge and dives in. The kisses are hot and wet and the thrusts come hard and fast, I'm holding on by my fingernails to enjoy being at the height of passion
"Let go baby" he grasps in a sultry voice. He is my catalyst that tips me over the edge. The waves of continuous passion flow through me and over me. I scream his name over and over with every wave that crashes on my beach of pleasure.I can feel him thrusting faster and harder until he calls my name. He slumps down on top of me each of us moaning our appreciation. I look up into his warm gray eyes, he lazily smiles at me.
"I'd love to wake up like that everyday!" He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, before running his hand down to my naked breasts.
"I bet you would, you horny bastard!" I grin at him.
"Takes one to know one baby!" I sit up and whack him with a pillow! I get up and head for the bathroom putting the shower on, my hair is matted with sweat and I feel very dirty! I can hear him sneaking up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist.
"Can I help you Mr Grey?" I flutter my eyelashes at him.
"Well I thought that since I got you dirty I could get you clean too..." He lifted me and walked into our tiny shower cubicle.
"Great idea in theory Christian but it's a bit small in here for the two of us!"
"We both fit in the one at escala"
"Yeah we did but then this is a student flat in the middle of Glasgow not some skyscraper in the US! I need to get clean coz I need to go up and see some of my lecturers at uni today, I mean they have been great allowing me to study online and email in coursework but I need classroom hours too!" He graciously steps out slowing me to wash my hair. I am finished quickly. He gets in and I can't help but stand and stare at his beautiful body through the glass door. I hand him a towel as he steps out and help him to dry himself, but my emotions are still running high so I go back to my bedroom and dry my hair before dressing. He is fully dressed before me and in the kitchen when I walk through.
"I have some business to take care of to so I'll drop you off at uni if you want?"
"That would be great Ta! Are you coming back here tonight?"
"I'm staying in my house tonight, Kate will be here with you though."
"Uh yeah course she will" I try to hide my disappointment. He puts his hand on my cheek and lifts my head so we are linked eye to eye.
"I will be working late baby, there's Seattle stuff I need to sort they are eight hours behind so I didn't want to keep you up half the night if you are going to uni."
"What business stuff? I thought Mia..." He looks at me and I can see the anger at the mention of his sister's name
"Mia can't be trusted!" He yells. I think more went on last night than I am aware of I did notice that he disappeared a few times but that's Christian he likes peace and quiet.
"Is this about last night?"
"Partly." His eyes cloud over and I can tell he's getting angry. I stop pushing, he'll tell me when he's ready. I finish my tea in silence while he Brooks over his new BlackBerry.
"Ready?"
"Yeah, I have the TT outside"
"Ok, you know the way to the campus?"
"I have you and a sat nav Ana! I'm not fucking stupid" Oh joy stroppy Christian!
"Never said you were! Just cause your in a shitty mood doesn't mean you need to take it out on me!"
"Sorry" he mutters.
Ten minutes later he drops me off outside the main uni building, the drive was awkward silence, I have no idea where he is off to but I'm sure as he'll glad I won't be on the receiving end of that ire!
After four hours I'm done. I have managed to keep up with my class and am ahead in some areas! I should have enough credits to finish at the end of January if I keep my head down and concentrate! I'm so relieved I feel like I gigantic weight, that I didn't know was there, has been lifted from my shoulders! I pull out my iPhone that Christian gave me and text him to tell him I'm getting the bus home. I'm just putting all my stuff in my bag when my phone rings
"Taylor will be with you shortly don't move" the line goes dead. He's still pissy oh great! My phone rings again I'm ready for him this time
"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I'm not a fucking employee!"
"Hello again Ana, did us miss me?" He sneers
"Jack..."
"I missed you Ana. I imagined all the things I was going to do to you next time we meet, and there will be a next time!"
"I don't fucking think so! How did you get this number?"
"I have my ways! I tried to call you before but you were to busy whipping your boyfriend, might I say you look lovely today you suit that pink sweater"
I drop the phone. He can see me! He's following me and can see me! I pick the phone back up and switch it off I shove it in my bag. I run back into the building to the payphone. I drop in some change and dual Christian.
"Christian? I need you" I hear laughter at the other end then the sneer again
"Sorry Mr Grey is a bit...tied up right now! Just the way you like him Ana!"
Oh my God Jack has Christian!
Ok so not in my original plan I was gonna have the big Mia showdown but this ending sneaking and when it flows like that I just let it! I love your reviews as always! Oh and to make my big sis happy she wants recognition for the egg scene as it came from a chat about sneezing and speculums... lol
Leave me a review my lovelies
CarrieJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment