Saturday 12 January 2013

Chapter 3 First Contact


A/N: Characters belong to E.L James. I was struggling with where to go with this one I hope you like it.
Oh wow! Christian is the most beautiful man I've ever seen let alone met! He looks like he should be doing some kinda Calvin Klein ad for aftershave, or underwear (If ive died and gone to heaven!). So here we are Kate and I sitting with two guys that would make even the hardest of women go weak at the knees with one grin, but it feels awkward. I mean what do we say? We've been here for five minutes and ive not uttered a word! Mind you neither have Christian or Elliot, Kate's playing rent-a-gob for everyone! Boy can that girl talk!
"Hey sis, gonna introduce me to your friends?" I almost break my neck whipping my head round to see Ethan striding towards us with, wow another hottie! I'm gonna buy a lotto ticket for the next draw, with this luck ill win the bloody jackpot, hell I think I already have!
"Ethan, you know Ana, and these two are Elliot and Christian they are from America. Should you not return the favour as I don't believe ive met..."
"Jose" the tall dark and handsome man says with a distinctive southern drawl. Oh yeah I've got all six numbers and the bloody bonus ball! Another yank! OK so now I know what my problem with men has been, im only attracted to americans, or so it seems! (Well apart from Dad's cousin Doris that's married to an American and he's a complete arse!)
So we are now enjoying an excruciatingly painful game of sardines around a tiny table in the pub, sitting in a deafeningly awkward silence. I glance down at my watch.
"Thank god" I mutter quietly, obviously not quietly enough as two pairs of eyes stare at me, "Erm what I mean is its, erm, 8.00 and ive got to go..." I look pointedly at Kate who is snuggled into Elliot whispering, successfully I might add, sweet nothings in his ear.
"Oh Ana, Chill will ya! It's a saturday night we are young, look at Ethan he's gone and pulled over there. I fancy a dance, come on Elliot! Oh and Ana you'd better still be here when I get back!" bugger it looks like im stuck here between the two glowering adonises. They have barely spoken to me and passed the odd plesentary to each other, this is gonna be a long night!
"Okay, you two if you don't start bloody talking im going home!" Well that gets their attention!
"Errr... So Ana, erm do you come here often?" OMG did he really just say that? Out loud?
"Do I really have to answer that?" I ask he actually nods?! "Yes Jose this is my local so I suppose I do come here quite a lot with Kate" give or take the few weekends I get to myself to read in peace while Kate is in love with whatever his name is this week. Of all the weird things to ask?
"Would you accompany me to dinner Anastasia?" Woah, I didn't see that one coming Jose looks ready to punch him! "I am staying at the Hilton" he adds, im sure he's just goading Jose now!
"Or you could come out to dinner with me Ana? if you want that is? I hope you don't mind but Ethan said I could stay on the couch of your apartment" Jose babbles at me quickly. Well this is news I have one Adonis sleeping on my couch and another in the Hilton, and they both want me? Wow
"Wow thankyou guys but neither of you owe me a pity date I'm fine."
"Excuse me? Pity date? I know we've just met but Ana your beautiful and I WANT to date you!" Jose exclaims. Christian goes back to his glowering at him, its amazing even though he looks really crabbit he's still gorgeous, im a bit gutted his was a pity date though.
"Erm yeah ok then where are we going?" I ask nervously
"Why don't we go to Gamba? Ethan recommended it to me earlier"Jose replies excitedly, Christian looks puzzled by the entire exchange, stands up shakes his head and leaves.
"Uh yeah I suppose so. When do you want to go?" I ask fearing his answer. Where did he go? I spot him watching me from across the room, his steel eyes locked into me, freezing me to the spot.
"How about now? I'll go tell Ethan!" He jumps up and bounds off.
OMG What have I just gone and done? I'm beginning to question my own sanity!
"OK Calm down Ana there IS a get out clause" I could go over and tell Kate he's dragging me off "I just don't want to use it..." or do I Christians gaze is unnerving me, Oh great now im standing talking to myself I must look like a complete nutter *crossing my fingers* I hope no one saw me! I bet Christian did! Oh crap he's looking right at me, oh no he's coming back over. I stand and suddenly I feel a little faint...
"Ana?" I hear him just before the room goes dark.

When I come to I'm in my flat? How did I get here? I have a quick scan round the room three sets of eyes stare at me.
"What?" No one says anything they shift their gaze guiltily away only then do I notice Christian and Jose are not here. "Where is Jose? and Christian?" I demand. Again no response. "Katherine Kavanagh If you do not tell me what the hell is going on im gonna go into the street and scream blue bloody murder till the police come!"
"They've just left" She murmurs back to me.
"What?"
"I'm so sorry Ana. He seemed really nice all the times I've met him at Uni" Ethan said and then shifted his eyes away from me, " I would never have let him near you if id have known" he frowns and looks dow looking decidedly guilty
"OK stop talking in riddles and just explain to me what happened. Where Christian and Jose are, and how the fuck I got here!" I state at my slightly dazed looking crowd. Before anyone can answer I catch a glimpse out the window, its daylight? how can it be daylight?. They look at me stunned, oh I must have thought that out loud then "SO?" I challenge them.
Kate comes over and sits beside me putting her arm gently round my shoulder. "Fuck!" I exclaim nearly jumping out the seat. "I guess I must have bashed that then eh?" Kate looks at me sadly and shakes her head.
"Ana, I don't know how to say this so im just gonna spit it out, You got spiked at the pub, someone slipped a date rape drug into your drink, that's why you fainted." Oh no there is more to this, my stomach has just dropped into my feet. I can feel every hair standing up on my legs and arms and im shaking, when did I start shaking? "When you fell there was a scuffle between Christian and Jose each accusing the other of spiking you, and well you may have been out of it but you got up and started fighting with them and, well you took a few blows from Jose telling you that you were nothing but a cheap lay and then Christian really kicked off. Jimmy called the police and advised us to get you home and let you sleep it off Elliot and Ethan carried you. God Ana im so sorry! I should never have left you alone with him!" That explains all the pain then!
"Ok so Jose spiked me? Fuck I had just agreed to leave with him! He must have known that id pass out though?" I just can't get my head around this! I don't date so obviously when I do he has to have something seriously wrong with him! Whilst Christian saved me twice in one night? Is he too good to be true too?
"Most girls don't pass out they just, well I don't know, Jimmy said you fainted coz you're so slim Ana! For once your weight worked to your advantage!" Kate tried to sound upbeat about it but I could hear how upset she was. Shit why can't I stop shaking it's really annoying!
"So where are they now? Were they arrested? "Is Christian ok?" I directed the last question at Elliot, who was sitting in a chair across from me, on his mobile talking animatedly at someone, I could only hear parts of what he was saying.
"Shes awake now... Kate...dinner...room...Fuck! cameras?that's..." He looked up at me. "Gotta go bro talk laters" He hung up. "Ana, Christian is fine, hes been released with a caution, Jose or should I say Jack has been charged and is being extradited back home as there are warrants out for his arrest. He's a serial rapist, You are one of the lucky ones!" Oh yeah im feeling so lucky! I wanna scream at him but I don't it wont help. "Christian will be here when he can get a cab"
"Oh that's good, I want to thank him" I yawn, how the hell can I be tired still? "What time is it?"
"11.30 you've been asleep for 14 hours!" Kate says "You hungry babe?"
"Yeah I am actually!" I reply surprised at myself.
"How about a bacon buttie and a cuppa?" she offers.
"Oh yeah decaf tea remember Kate!" I'm going through a phase of trying lots of different types of tea, ive tried earl grey, Assam, english breakfast, but nothing quite beats a good cup of good old Tetley decaf! Ethan sticks on the telly to see if there's anything good on to take my mind off things but I can't concentrate until I hear the news about the fight in the pub!
"At 8pm last night a fight broke out in a Glasgow pub between Christian Grey CEO of Grey Enterprise Holdings and an other man alleged to be Jack Hyde. It is believed Mr Hyde had placed a date rape drug int Mr Grey's dates drink. There has been no statement from Mr Greys PR office." Okay that was weird why is it on the news? I look quizzically at Ethan he just shrugs his shoulders, I turn to find Elliot gone, no doubt in the kitchen with Kate! I'm so tired again I curl up, I can feel my eyelids drooping.

"Hey Anastasia" huh? am I dreaming? I feel someone sitting beside me so I force my eyes open. I'm on my bed now? When did I get here? It's not warm yet so not long...Hmmm
"Hey, I mean, thank you!" I blurt out when I see Christian gazing down at me, with those eyes that I can feel touching me caressing over my damaged shoulder skimming down my bruised arms and legs then slowly and gently stroking their way back up my body before coming to rest linked back into mine.
"Why would you thank me Anastasia? I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, I didn't do anything really." He replies nonchalantly but I can see he cares.
"Well first I never thanked you for saving me from face planting when I first arrived, and I an led to believe that I have you to thank for saving me from Jose, I mean Jack" Ok so now my mum would be happy! I can hear her chanting in my head 'always say please and thankyou Ana, money can buy you many things but manners come for free!' I'm sure she just made up most of her sayings but well I suppose its true!
"Like I said I just did what anyone else would have done in my situation" He seems genuinely puzzled as to why I am compelled to thank him!
"Erm... what time is it? and how did I get here?" I ask giggling slightly.
"Its 1 in the afternoon, and I brought you through I thought you'd be more comfortable in here than half off the couch in your lounge." He states looking decidedly amused. I must look a right state! I reach up to touch my hair and stall halfway to groan its really bloody sore! "Have you seen a Doctor Anastasia?" Oh! He sounds a bit angry
"No. I don't think so, i was unconscious though..." He stoops down and scoops me off the bed like I weigh nothing more than a feather. I can feel all his muscles pulsating in his chest I snuggle in and take comfort in his heartbeat.
"Elliot?" he shouts
"Yeah?" I hear Elliot reply
"I'm taking Ana to get checked by a doctor ive got my cell if you need me."
"Yeah OK I'll keep Kate safe then" Sheesh I can hear the giggles coming from Kate's room its obvious that her and Elliot are at it like bloody rabbits on heat! Christian whips out his mobile and calls someone.
"Outside in two minutes then to the clinic have a doctor ready to see her" He hangs up. WTF?
"That was a bit rude!" I say
"No Ana that was efficiently getting to the point! Im taking you to a doctor to make sure your Okay I feel slightly responsible for this. If I hadn't been an arrogant ass last night you'd have gone out with me and we wouldn't be in this situation now!" He replies forcefully, wow I did not expect guilt from him, and OMG he DOES want to go out with me! I would so be doing my happy dance if I was by myself! I settle for having a large cheesy grin on my face! Christian looks down at me and smiles before a large black people carrier stops at the kerb. A tall well-built man with an almost skinhead comes round and opens the door.
"Mr Grey" he says
"Taylor, I trust the doctor is waiting?"
"Yes sir" He replies before helping us in and closing the door, he jumps back in and speeds off.
"Christian we'll need to go to A&E we wont get to see a doctor any other way." I state, obviously this guy doesn't understand the NHS!
"Oh Ana, how little you know!" He replies as if he has some huge secret that I don't know. Then the panic hits me I'm in a car with two unknown men that could be taking me anywhere, I can feel my breathing getting harder and im shaking oh god here comes the darkness again...
"ANA!"
I'm gone surrendered to the black fog that engulfs me.
Hope you liked it feel free to add me on facebook its Carriej Fanfic x

No comments:

Post a Comment